Lightning Kill #9 :)

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I found an unsuspecting Lightning to add to my kill list. Found one that had done some good mods and one of the faster ones ive ran.:rock:
He even got the jump so I had to reel him in :chain:
Enjoy :)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FU6zrgI3prM]Venomous1 SRT-10 vs Lightning SVT kill #9 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVU77t0jtHs]Venomous1 SRT-10 vs Lightning Kill #9 - YouTube[/ame]

YES!!! I have been waiting for another addition to the Lightning kill compilation! :D

Haven't come across one yet too see how I will do.....Someday.

Haven't come across one yet too see how I will do.....Someday.

I had a customer at work with a "L" the other day dropping off some quads. He asked when we were going to race? and I said " as soon as you hook your trailer to my truck to make it fair" lol he laughed, I was serious :dontknow:

Thanks guys. Seen like 4 more I haven't been able to surprise yet that roam town :chain:
:burnout:

I was parked by one this afternoon at the store and waited in my car to see who the owner was but he never came out :(

Poor L. getting walked by a 4 door cuts deep.
I had a customer at work with a "L" the other day dropping off some quads. He asked when we were going to race? and I said " as soon as you hook your trailer to my truck to make it fair" lol he laughed, I was serious :dontknow:
You truck is that fast? nice!

Last edited:
Sweet kill! Ive been looking for one myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Just add t56 and whipple. Fun indeed :)

Ohh believe when I get rid of this garbage 545rfe tranny the modding will begin, and a D1 procharger is on the list. I did a NA set up once but FI is what I wanna try next

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back