Lightning Kill #9 :)

Never lost 2 a stock lightnin......@ irwindale 1 of the first time drag racin the 10......a lady had a modded lightnin.....she walked my a$$.....

L blowers are very quiet compared to a pullied terminator. Sadly throw on a whipple on a lightning or terminator and it's way more quiet than stock. Unless yo put a microphone in the airbox.

it really sucks a twin screw L cant even beat a pulley/port terminator on the high way. Damn heavy pigs.

it really sucks a twin screw L cant even beat a pulley/port terminator on the high way. Damn heavy pigs.

Right.. However, a pullied/ported terminator is quite impressive for a "bolt on" mustang IMO..

Sure is. Which is why they got called the terminator. It was cheap to go fast and still is.

What's the mod list of the lightning and yourself?
Can't speak to the L, but VENOMOUS' truck has a 6 speed conversion (QC's come stock with an automatic), and a couple other bolt ons. It's basically stock other than the trans swap.

Wow that's impressive. I think the manual swap is just all around bad ass. If I had bookoos of money, thered be one more 6 speed L on the road. I've never raced a viper truck. Only seen 1 around here. Would love to see what happened

Wow that's impressive. I think the manual swap is just all around bad ass. If I had bookoos of money, thered be one more 6 speed L on the road. I've never raced a viper truck. Only seen 1 around here. Would love to see what happened

Where are you from?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back