Mystery Food Weekend is 1/2 way over!

2005ViperRam

Reaction score
Mystery Food Weekends 1/2 way over!

Thank God we are down to 18 cans of mystery food at my house. Kind-of reminds me when I was in the military.
We started with 40 cans when the mishap began.

Never! Ever! tell your grandkid that they can have all the can labels to support their school fundraiser, without instructing them to mark the can with a sharpie of what’s inside it.

The cans range from dog food, hominy, corn, olives, mushrooms, carrots, salmon, chili....

On Sunday it was a good day, I ate an entire can of black olives... Woo-hoo....

Thank God we are down to 18 cans of mystery food at my house. Kind-of reminds me when I was in the military.

Never! Ever! tell your grandkid that they can have all the can labels to support their school fundraiser, without instructing them to mark the can with a sharpie of what’s inside it.

The cans range from dog food, hominy, corn, olives, mushrooms, carrots, salmon, chili....

I’ll take the Tuna looking cans lol

Now we know where you've been! Hahaha to funny :D

I hope she's doing well!
She has improved,, but it did get worse .. the last three days she’s eating good , moving aroud the Villa and coming around me a lot ..

did y'all make it through the last of the mystery cans? Lol

Still have about 15 cans.
I need to celebrate the last can opening somehow. Make a rule like no matter what it is, it must be eaten. Kind-of like the Fear Factor tv show.

Still have about 15 cans.
I need to celebrate the last can opening somehow. Make a rule like no matter what it is, it must be eaten. Kind-of like the Fear Factor tv show.
Whoever opens it has to make a meal from it! Lol Draw straws on who opens :eek: :p

Then hope the dog eats high quality food incase it's fido's canned food. Hahah

That wood be my luck ,, getting the can of dog food lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back