New in san antonio tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackice

Reaction score
whats up everyone, new to the viper world and have tons of questions. I bought a black 04 rc and love it so far , but stock power just not cutin it lol. So i think the truck is stock but not sure, think its been droped a little and found some spliced wires under the hood, front cats are cut out with a magnaflow muffler. All I have done is k&n intake, trinet rotors,pads. and had the wheels done in black chrome. would like to meet other viper powerd peeps. Any of you get together around san antonio area??

Welcome on the Forum from the netherlands! ;)

Welcome to the RBC!

We are due to have a Centex Dyno day and Racing GTG soon. We have done them in Austin, Houston, and Dallas as well as the centralized Temple, Tx which has an IHRA 1/4 mile track and right in the middle of Texas so pretty close to all who wanna attend. We've had great turnouts and I know many of us are ready to race and re-dyno.:burnout:

New in Seguin, Tx

I'm a newbie from Seguin, Tx..... Pretty much new to the forum/club thing also. Just got the truck I've been wanting for about 5 years now to match my wifes charger ( pic below ). Now she doesn't have to worry about me burning up her tires and making the inside of her car smell like rubber....... Ha! Somebody let me know how this forum stuff works.......

Attachments

• 2012-03-17 15.12.00.jpg
    2012-03-17 15.12.00.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 440
  • 2012-03-17 15.11.37.jpg
    2012-03-17 15.11.37.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 124
I'm a newbie from Seguin, Tx..... Pretty much new to the forum/club thing also. Just got the truck I've been wanting for about 5 years now to match my wifes charger ( pic below ). Now she doesn't have to worry about me burning up her tires and making the inside of her car smell like rubber....... Ha! Somebody let me know how this forum stuff works.......

The rides look nice and welcome.:rock:

Hey MrBigworm.... since you've owned three Vipers what's your opinion on the best intake.... I was looking at the Volant with the ram air and the regular K&N kit and the drop in K&N cone filter thats actually for the diesels that will fit with slight modification to the factory air box...... from what i gather from the forums the drop in is actually the best...... thoughts?? experiences welcome from anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back