Power Steering Lines

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a set of power steering lines. Stock lines that leak would be fine. Anyone have a set? :dontknow:

It's time to replace my OEM lines. I am going to have a local hydraulic hose place build me some new ones and it would be much easier if I could just hand them an OEM set and ask them to build me some that wouldn't leak. But, since my truck is my daily driver, I need to have new lines in hand when I change them out.

It's time to replace my OEM lines. I am going to have a local hydraulic hose place build me some new ones and it would be much easier if I could just hand them an OEM set and ask them to build me some that wouldn't leak. But, since my truck is my daily driver, I need to have new lines in hand when I change them out.

Thats what i figured......i have to do mine this winter...what type of fittings are they( ps and oil cooler)....i have been thinking of doing them myself ( making the lines)..we do hydro lines at work for about everything i just might have to get the correct mandrels for that type of fitting..I bet parker hannifin prob makes the fittings...ive seen a lot of hydro sfuff from parker- they seem to make good shit!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what fittings they are. That's why I want to have a set of OEM lines to copy. As soon as I have new lines built, I'll let you know what fittings they used.

I'm not sure what fittings they are. That's why I want to have a set of OEM lines to copy. As soon as I have new lines built, I'll let you know what fittings they used.

I don't have any old sets laying around, if I get any I will let you know. If you do get a set of old ones I will take them off your hands when you're done with them so I can do that same thing you're doing.

Nioce!!...mine will be parked soon so i will have them off...i got sum time off between xmas and nude year!!!im thinking they could be made for a fraction of others out there and just as good...just kinda scares me cause ma mopar has been having trouble with the ones they have been using...i was told back in april that ma mopar changed suppliers so hopefully it was just a part quality issue/prob just had cheaper ones from a diffrent supplier???..:dontknow::dontknow::D

I don't have any old sets laying around, if I get any I will let you know. If you do get a set of old ones I will take them off your hands when you're done with them so I can do that same thing you're doing.
I think a generous supermod may hook me up with a solution. If so, I'll send you my OEM lines next week.

Nioce!!...mine will be parked soon so i will have them off...i got sum time off between xmas and nude year!!!im thinking they could be made for a fraction of others out there and just as good...just kinda scares me cause ma mopar has been having trouble with the ones they have been using...i was told back in april that ma mopar changed suppliers so hopefully it was just a part quality issue/prob just had cheaper ones from a diffrent supplier???..:dontknow::dontknow::D
I think we can have them made cheaper too. If someone wants a leak free solution, and doesn't feel like putting in the effort, I'm told Tony's lines are a good solution. But since I've recently been called a "kike", whatever that means, I'm looking for a premium solution, at half price :D

I think we can have them made cheaper too. If someone wants a leak free solution, and doesn't feel like putting in the effort, I'm told Tony's lines are a good solution. But since I've recently been called a "kike", whatever that means, I'm looking for a premium solution, at half price :D

who called you a kike?...i think thats a derogatory name for a jewish person??...:dontknow:...either way kinda like being called a honkey- its just funny to me not offensive in the least:D:D:D:D...jew boy would have at least been a lil funnier (sp):D:):D:)

Last edited by a moderator:
who called you a kike?...i think thats a derogatory name for a jewish person??...:dontknow:...either way kinda like being called a honkey- its just funny to me not offensive in the least:D:D:D:D...jew boy would have at least been a lil funnier (sp):D:):D:)
For fear of amy posts being inexplicably changed, or a picture of a unicorn riding a rainbow added to my signature line, I can not say who it was. :D

i never called you a kike... i don't think;)
Why, good morning, Dan. What brings you to our discussion this morning? :D

FYI. seeing Batman riding a unicorn in your signature made my day. That is some seriously funny stuff!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back