Power Steering Lines

It has Batman on it, nothing is cooler than Batman!! :D
False. Batman riding a unicorn up a rainbow is cooler than Batman! :D

FYI. seeing Batman riding a unicorn in your signature made my day. That is some seriously funny stuff!
Agreed. Unfortunately, I'm not responsible for him being there. :hmmmm2:

Last edited:
i'd like to point out that it's technically batman riding a unicorn riding dolphins up a rainbow.

in all honestly there's just a whole shit pile of epicness going on there that i'm not sure many of us can fully grasp...

i'd like to point out that it's technically batman riding a unicorn riding dolphins up a rainbow.

in all honestly there's just a whole shit pile of epicness going on there that i'm not sure many of us can fully grasp...

Actually the rainbow is the unicorn's mane if we all want to get technical, but epic is not epic enough of a word to describe this picture. :D

Looks to me like the dolphins are swimming in a lake of purple ice-cream. The awesomeness just goes on, and on, and on, and on...... :D

just to settle any uncertainties... here's the epic original:

il_fullxfull.156654686.jpg

i'm gonna go with batman riding a STEEL unicorn with a rainbow mane riding dolphins in purple buttercream icing on a chocolate cake with a rainbow candle and fairy dust sprinkles... oh, and the bubbles are actually smurf farts... you can see those in real life, i'm pretty sure...

that's what i see:D

Last edited:
:captain::questionmark::captain::top:Im afraid yet intrigued as to where you would find such a picture, i must ask tho.....what was the first thought/google search keyword that brought you to said picture???......

:marchmellow::party::marchmellow:What if we start an official....(CAVEMANS UNICORN TATTOO DONATION THREAD).....someone put there paypal up ill start with the first 20$ donation!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back