Replacement Header Gaskets - Is OEM OK?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:D yeah now if hpc willl coat them for ya, def go that route, but be sure to ask them if there be any probs with them sealing;)
Roger that! ;)

Ps: Do you sell those Viper Head chrome dipstick oil handle covers? (what a f-in mouthful!) There is only one place that I have found that sell them, The Viper Store but shit, they suck. I asked for shipping via eBay around 3 weeks ago now and no reply lol. I know they don't make them but I can't find out who the manufacturer maybe. Billet something I'm guessing.

!B,I!kuwCGk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmVD,kBKqBS,RjMw~~_12.JPG

Last edited:
the company tht I am having do all my billet stuff is letting me be the exlcusive viper dodge supplier, adn yessir, if not mistaken I can get the dipstick handles, actually looking into it, but I will have to see, I know at the moment they are really backed up from christmas, but I have to call them first of the week, and will double check, you wnat black I am sure:D

Really? Awesome! Yes, please call them as soon as you can and get one ordered for me please. ;) It will be Black but I would like to see how deep the Viper Fangs logo is. Because I'm going to look at sanding it down dead flat and smooth then engraving a Batman logo into it, instead. So color isn't really important and I get free powdercoating, but thanks anyhow. :) I will "cancel" my dealings with the Viper Store and get the dipstick cover from you so please let me know when you hear something.

the one we will do actually will look like theoem dipstick Carl, but now like we spoke before, I can get it either raw, or maybe iwth the bat logo

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the one we will do actually will look like theoem dipstick Carl, but now like we spoke before, I can get it either raw, or maybe iwth the bat logo
Sorry Tony, I'm a little confused now, so are you talking handle covers or complete handles + the dipstick itself? :dontknow: All I am wanting is the handle covers as I posted eariler. If you do make them, do you sell them plain, is that what you mean by raw? If you can do the Bat logo perfect (I'm a perfectionist with OCD so it has to fill the circle all in and be 100% centered lol that is why I like to do things, that way it's my fault and my own eyes. ;) But, if you feel comfortable doing it, cool! Below is what I have envisioned and would like for The Batram. Let me know if you can help, plus a price and ETA on availability when your supplier opens up. :)

The standard Viper Store handle covers
FangsDipstickCover.jpg

What I want or want to do........(no logo)
PlainDipstickCover.jpg

Final result, chrome Batram logo, black handle & surrounding
CustomBatlogoHandleCover.jpg

Last edited:
hey Carl, what ya figure out on the gaskets??????

ZCx said:
hey Carl, what ya figure out on the gaskets??????
The HPC shop in New Zealand re-opens for 2010 on Monday, so I'll call and see if it can be done. I personally can't see any issues. They state on their website: "Can be applied to steel, stainless steel, cast iron & aluminium". The gaskets are multi layered steel so it shouldn't be an issue. HPC coating is temp rated to 2,400F+ as well so no worries in the heat department, especially as the headers are also coated. I'm guesstimating around $70-100 (US) to HiPerCoat Extreme the gaskets.

Tony - What see ya on my post above bud?

Cheers,
Carl

actually yes and no, I know that answer sux, but them and I have both been so super busy since the holidays, we keep missing each other, the best I can tell you is he said yes we can do it, but I wnat to talk one to one so he really understands and can send me a pic, he left me one today while I was at the screen printing place and told me to call him at a certain time tommorrow so we could get together on things, there seems to be a problem with one of my orders, so I should have more for you tommorrow:eek:

Back