Sell me your 06 RC center console lid $$$$

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, here I am again on my last attempt (at least for this year) to collect my interior 6 speed conversion pieces. I am willing to offer $3,000 for your center console lid and steering column shroud in excellent condition to complete my interior conversion. I have other pieces that I am needing, but these interior pieces are the ones I'm most interested in. Below is a photo for your reference of what I am talking about. Pretty easy way to make three grand if you are willing to sell these pieces from your 06 RC SRT-10. PM me or text me to 408-439-6913.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 79
Well that blows. It was worth a shot.

Throw in a set of 05 seats and arm rest...I'll even cut ya a Lil slack on the price...

You got it! I'll call Kevin from X2 tomorrow and have him send you a complete set of the best seats he has for the 05 delivered to your door. Deal??? :D

You got it! I'll call Kevin from X2 tomorrow and have him send you a complete set of the best seats he has for the 05 delivered to your door. Deal??? :D

Pretty sure, just let me sleep on it...At least shipping from X2 wouldn't be to bad, I'm only 2 hrs away from them

Pretty sure, just let me sleep on it...At least shipping from X2 wouldn't be to bad, I'm only 2 hrs away from them

Take your time my friend. I'll even throw $500 on top of that and the 05 shifter bezel if it's still within the $3,000. Let me know whatever you decide. I just need a yes or a no cuz the finicky crap doesn't help me much.

Take your time my friend. I'll even throw $500 on top of that and the 05 shifter bezel if it's still within the $3,000. Let me know whatever you decide. I just need a yes or a no cuz the finicky crap doesn't help me much.

Yeah, I'm gunna have to think about this one...I might just do the cash and find myself a crap set of 05 seats and have them covered in leather and suade to match my 06 color...I don't like the high bolsters on the 06 seats and the backs are uncomfortable, this is my only reason this is appealing to me...

Yeah, I'm gunna have to think about this one...I might just do the cash and find myself a crap set of 05 seats and have them covered in leather and suade to match my 06 color...

I can go either way. I am paypal ready when you are. You can text me if you'd like so we can talk some more. 408-439-6913.

$3k for the center console? Lol that's dedication. I have an 04/05 shifter bezel and a jump seat that I had painted/reupholstered to match 06, was looking to trade for the bezel for someone looking to make their 06 RC a 3 seater. Never had any luck. Lmk if you you need it to help you get yours

If you were 6 months earlier you would have had a deal! But I no longer have an 06.

If you were 6 months earlier you would have had a deal! But I no longer have an 06.

Damn! I've been posting for a while but so far only Kyle and this gentleman have responded to my postings with some interest in selling. I hope he pulls through for me. I want my conversion to look a hundred percent stock from the interior. That I'm willing to pay for. I'll be posting pictures soon if this all comes to play.

Good morning! I got your money ready, just waiting for that yes. :)

My truck has 28k on it, and I don't think either of the pieces are damaged or scratched in any way, but I should prob look at both pieces closely before saying yes for sure...I know if it were me paying for them id want them near mint...

My truck has 28k on it, and I don't think either of the pieces are damaged or scratched in any way, but I should prob look at both pieces closely before saying yes for sure...I know if it were me paying for them id want them near mint...

I'm glad we are on the same page cuz that's exactly what I want. A complete console with all it's pieces, complete and clean. Worse case scenario, if it's not in mint condition I'll still take it but for less money according to it's condition. I'm not gonna low ball you though. I'm a fair man of my word kind of guy.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back