Sell me your 06 RC center console lid $$$$

Just to clarify, The lid with the hinge on it that covers the box, right? Or you talking the whole top to the center console?? To me the lid would be the hinged arm rest...

Last edited:
Just to clarify, The lid with the hinge on it that covers the box, right? Or you talking the whole top to the center console?? To me the lid would be the hinged arm rest...

No, the center console bezel with the shift boot, trim ring, and rubber cup holder and storage inserts. I apologize if I misinterpreted that. The center console lids are dime a dozen, I have found many of those for sale. But I need the complete shifter bezel from the center console and steering column shroud to complete my interior conversion.

No, the center console bezel with the shift boot, trim ring, and rubber cup holder and storage inserts. I apologize if I misinterpreted that. The center console lids are dime a dozen, I have found many of those for sale. But I need the complete shifter bezel from the center console and steering column shroud to complete my interior conversion.

I'll email x2 today to see what they have, I'd still be down if I can get a set of 04-05 seats center stack and lower stack...

I'll email x2 today to see what they have, I'd still be down if I can get a set of 04-05 seats center stack and lower stack...

Ok. Let me know ASAP please. I can send you Kevin's direct number if you want to get an answer sooner than later cuz they are slower to respond via email.

Kevin just confirmed with me that he has a complete set in excellent condition with your name on it. He does not have a shifter bezel at the moment but is expecting to have some by this week. You say the word and I will have it all paid and on it's way to your door step right now. Like I said, I can send you the cash or arrange it all for you and send you the balance. Just let me know what you would like to do. ;)

Ok so here it is boys, for those of you who are interested. And in advance I thank you all for the replies and interest.

I need the whole top part to the center console where the shifter is. Bezel, trim (silver) ring, shift boot, and all the rubber inserts that go on it (cup holders and storage spaces). I also need the steering column shroud.

I currently have an 06 quad cab and am converting it to a 6 speed. I want to make it look stock from the interior like the 06 regular cab does. But for me to be able to do this I need those pieces.

See the picture below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 540
Another angle. There are two pieces to this bottom portion of the console the top is the lid (bezel) which has all the parts I listed and the bottom is just the support to that piece. You can literally just pull off that lid and everything I need will come up with it. If it makes it any easier, just sell me your entire center console.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 94

Thanks for coming down and hanging out Brad! It was a pleasure meeting you and SRT2SLOW. Thanks to you my build is one step closer to completion, and my dream truck is underway. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 238

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back