SOB here I go again !

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after my pressure washer and floor Jack took a crapolla today I’m standing next to my spare bedroom and a huge pop and deafening hissss noise started .. The cat jump 20 feet in the air and ran like a bat out of hell ..I had no idea WTH just happened .. looked into the spare room and lo and behold the noise was my air compressor.. the noise lasted around 2 minutes , had 150 PSI in it like always .. was unplugged and not running .. after if ran out of air I took the top off to see what happened and noticed the pressure switch had broken .. Cheap ass plastic !
It’s a Campbell Hausfield .. info in screen shot !
A pick of the broken pressure switch in the screenshot !

I’m looking to replace the switch with what is on it and can’t seem to find it online.
Anyone have any idea where I can find it ?

Damn I’m sick of buying more expensive tools just to find out a few years later you can’t get parts if the break .

F all fails I may have to do a jury rig and hope the whole damn thing doesn’t explode lol …IMG_1028.jpeg
IMG_1112.jpeg

Maybe the next later model uses the same switch or another one Cross references?

Maybe the next later model uses the same switch or another one Cross references?
I have no idea what the next model or previous model are .. can’t find anything even close to the model number

I am waiting to see if I get a reply from Campbell Hausfield about the part ..
I attached the pics and I’m not seeing them attached on the sent email .. I sent again and still not seeing the pic attachments.. irritating at the least .. hopefully I get a reply and can fix the compressor

That would be great! Saves money for m & m s

I think this one will fit yours - look under the 9 supposedly compatible models ... BUTTT I could be reading it all wrong! I'm a girl lol

A10EE000-B76A-4ABF-A71A-8A74D1FD4BD3.jpeg

Last edited:
I think this one will fit yours - look under the 9 supposedly compatible models ... BUTTT I could be reading it all wrong! I'm a girl lol

View attachment 66990
Well somebitch that sure looks like what I need ..
I’ve used that site a million times for things over the years but never saw it on my search today . your hired lol thanks Wifey the search queen sounds like something for a side gig business ,,, Thanks ..

I’m still waiting for Campbells reply and see what they have to say .. I was asking them about availability and if any warranty..

Well somebitch that sure looks like what I need ..
I’ve used that site a million times for things over the years but never saw it on my search today . your hired lol thanks Wifey the search queen sounds like something for a side gig business ,,, Thanks ..

I’m still waiting for Campbells reply and see what they have to say .. I was asking them about availability and if any warranty..
Oh good I'm glad that could be it! Hopefully you'll be good to go soon!

Keep us posted and yer welcome ! :)

Oh good I'm glad that could be it! Hopefully you'll be good to go soon!

Keep us posted and yer welcome ! :)
Will do .. should be a simple job to replace .. gritting my teeth lol

Got the reply ..,cool !

Good Morning,

Attached are the service manuals for your unit, the PN for the Pressure Switch kit is CW211401AV – Cost each $70.37, plus freight, in stock.

The part is not under warranty due to the age of the unit, service parts maybe ordered via our website of – www.matoemparts.com

Thanks, Darla

CW211401AV is the correct part ,, you got a bingo lol :)

Got the reply ..,cool !

Good Morning,

Attached are the service manuals for your unit, the PN for the Pressure Switch kit is CW211401AV – Cost each $70.37, plus freight, in stock.

The part is not under warranty due to the age of the unit, service parts maybe ordered via our website of – www.matoemparts.com

Thanks, Darla

CW211401AV is the correct part ,, you got a bingo lol :)
I'm impressed. To hear back from them so quickly is wonderful! It's a good omen - and manuals to boot! Almost scary it was so easy hahahaha :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back