srt-10 manuel

:dontknow: My next door neighbor, Manuel, does landscaping.. So it's nothing inaccurate..

Bone said:
It's linked on the Hemi forums, standby.

I know I have posted it on here before.

that's where I got it (Steve Holden once guided me there), no longer downloadable there...:mad:

Venom Power said:
:dontknow: My next door neighbor, Manuel, does landscaping.. So it's nothing inaccurate..

Manuel is your pool-boy. ;)

Floor said:
that's where I got it (Steve Holden once guided me there), no longer downloadable there...:mad:

I can't find my post on here either. Probably against the rules to post then.

I have a copy myself. Too big to email.

ya ya ya ,,im looking for a tear down of the front end and engine and compartment area ,,,planning on installing the heads and cam and lifters and red intake with msd wires myself then towing it to get tuned ! Well thats the plan at least;)

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
ya ya ya ,,im looking for a tear down of the front end and engine and compartment area ,,,planning on installing the heads and cam and lifters and red intake with mds wires myself then towing it to get tuned ! Well thats the plan at least;)
mds does not make plug wires msd does you should give them a try:D

DevilDawg3097 said:
I about shit myself:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what again ,,,,,you guys are so racist ,,,,,shame shame shame

Ironhead said:
ya ya ya ,,im looking for a tear down of the front end and engine and compartment area ,,,planning on installing the heads and cam and lifters and red intake with msd wires myself then towing it to get tuned ! Well thats the plan at least;)

Just pull everything off. Radiator hoses are a pain.

Some pans for your fluids, probably can save most.

Stinker can pull your intake in less than 20 mins.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back