SRT-10 Prices

rottenronnie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prices are all over the place and there's an old saying that goes something like this:

"If the Buyer and Seller each get what they want, then that's what an item is worth".

I tend to go with that one...

For those that are willing to post up, how much would you want for your SRT-10?

I will start: 55K U.S.

Thanks

I will take 1 million dollars hahaha !1718740655746.jpeg

I say 55k is in line with what I see on classic.com auction sales that are recent. But I only follow the 04 market

Prices all over the place and a lot of factors involved , mileage , condition the top factors IMO for the highest price Trucks !

Just basing on your mileage would you consider 55k a good price ?
Modifications Hirt the price for collectibles IMO ! Mods means the vehicles have usually been run hard and abused .. Many that modified the trucks as we know upon selling have returned the truck back to stock factory specs .. still means run hard and abused . Especially when NOS was pounding the engines .

Baseline stock brings the higher prices and low mileage and condition will sell for top dollar .

It all depends who you are selling it to. Collectors definitely seem to gravitate towards low mileage and original. Myself, PROPERLY modified is worth looking at if I were to be in the market for a performance vehicle.

[The QCs were 5 grand more than the Reg Cabs, which seems to be a forgotten fact.]

I bought it new for my enjoyment (and my wife's) with zero concerns about future resale. In other words I changed what I wanted and drove it when I wanted.

This is what my engine looks like today. 99% of the people out there wouldn’t notice (nor care) that it has valve cover spacers.

They would very much notice the performance at w.o.t. though ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_153843_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_153843_Gallery.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
It all depends who you are selling it to. Collectors definitely seem to gravitate towards low mileage and original. Myself, PROPERLY modified is worth looking at if I were to be in the market for a performance vehicle.

[The QCs were 5 grand more than the Reg Cabs, which seems to be a forgotten fact.]

I bought it new for my enjoyment (and my wife's) with zero concerns about future resale. In other words I changed what I wanted and drove it when I wanted.

This is what my engine looks like today. 99% of the people out there wouldn’t notice (nor care) that it has valve cover spacers.

They would very much notice the performance at w.o.t. though ;)
I agree with more performance , but would prefer to original , not raced and beaten on hard . You never know how a modded vehicle has been driven .
A You engine is nice and clean and the mods you have I would think are enhancements . The striker heads especially! The trans work and uses by one of the best . The only thing I see that is completely terrible is that strip felt of heat shield on the back of the firewall is missing hahaha knowing the prices of Mopar factory parts that has to decrease the resale at least 1500$ hahaha !
Your mods are not seen visually and basically IMO looks factory .

Why is that valve cove breather port capped off ? Is there a catch can that allows that ?

Hahaha, yes that felt has also been removed from the hood so at least 5 grand off for that!!!

Yes, I am using a rather large (and sealed) catch can.
I removed mine a long time ago , but I still have it somewhere hahaha .. it looks so much cleaner without it !

both great points! I tend to like stock and low mileage because they are limited production vehicles - but as they say YOLO so one should do what brings one the most joy in their life!

The Queen wasn't meant to be a Queen but as long as she is I'll hope her virginity adds to her value. And if it doesn't then that's okay too I may drive her regularly Someday if gas is still legal!

This is what it looks like under the hood of a 169,000 dollar TRX.

We have NOTHING to complain about, appearance wise with our SRT-10s !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_160745_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_160745_Gallery.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 8
I would absolutely buy and trust ANYTHING Ronnie modified

Either that or you are artificial intelligence in disguise!!! Hahahaha

both great points! I tend to like stock and low mileage because they are limited production vehicles - but as they say YOLO so one should do what brings one the most joy in their life!

The Queen wasn't meant to be a Queen but as long as she is I'll hope her virginity adds to her value. And if it doesn't then that's okay too I may drive her regularly Someday if gas is still legal!
She’s saving herself for Marriage hahaha

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back