Stainless S&W .22

womsterr said:
Also I've good luck finding great deals on Craigslist. Got a killer deal on a Colt 1911A1 45 a couple weeks ago.
If you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay? I have colt 45 also.:D

Last edited:
WOW !!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful piece !!! I never buy anything JUST to collect.If I can't use it,I won't buy it,and I would have to use that gun !

I have Colt SAA tuned for quick-draw competition by Bob Munden.Have around $3,000 in it total,but I use it regularly.If anyone can tune/re-build better than him,I would love to meet them.

Thanks for the help !!

My buddy just gave me his FN5.7 last night to try at the range today. This thing is insane. Like a 223 handgun with a 20 round clip!
pix40529065.jpg

womsterr said:
My buddy just gave me his FN5.7 last night to try at the range today. This thing is insane. Like a 223 handgun with a 20 round clip!
pix40529065.jpg

Is that the one you can buy, or the one you "can't" buy? :dontknow: :D ;)

Those FN's are f*ckin' sick Bro. :rock:

womsterr said:
pix40529065.jpg

I think this is one you can't buy. From what I've read, the 5.7x28mm round is not available to the public. This is only a Government and Police gun. The round is suppose to be armor piercing. I thought it was a really nice pistol too. Did a little research and here's what I found. Darn!! I wanted one. :mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven

SilvrSRT10 said:
I think this is one you can't buy. From what I've read, the 5.7x28mm round is not available to the public. This is only a Government and Police gun. The round is suppose to be armor piercing. I thought it was a really nice pistol too. Did a little research and here's what I found. Darn!! I wanted one. :mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven

There is a version of 5.7x28 that is available to the public. :) But, the "armor piercing" rounds are regulated.

Black1 said:
There is a version of 5.7x28 that is available to the public. :) But, the "armor piercing" rounds are regulated.

Probably just as well. Anything used for a carry gun shouldn't have armor piercing rounds in it anyway.

It tends to lead to lawsuits from people beyond your target!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back