Tires

We all know Red is the world record fastest color but some hesitate to come around to fact lol lol ;)
Oh ,, let’s change the way it’s said now :eek::p

It’s never been said the “World record “ in the conversation over the years .. … Well all concede to that part from the start because they just used a red truck … Imagine if they use a black truck :p

If you get down to the facts then Dom has the fastest truck and that would be silver lol !
IMG_1281.jpeg

I did but didn’t want to lol .. well except for playing the stock market …but to tell you the truth it’s boring not working ..

Oh ,, let’s change the way it’s said now :eek::p

It’s never been said the “World record “ in the conversation over the years .. … Well all concede to that part from the start because they just used a red truck … Imagine if they use a black truck :p

If you get down to the facts then Dom has the fastest truck and that would be silver lol !
View attachment 67274
Nope. Not buying it. He does have the fastest truck but I'm only going with what's in the Guinness book lol - and that's a Red truck at 154.xx

It does have black tires though - hahahaha!!! :p:p:rolleyes:

I did but didn’t want to lol .. well except for playing the stock market …but to tell you the truth it’s boring not working ..
It is very boring not working!!!

Nope. Not buying it. He does have the fastest truck but I'm only going with what's in the Guinness book lol - and that's a Red truck at 154.xx

It does have black tires though - hahahaha!!! :p:p:rolleyes:
:p

It is very boring not working!!!
I know ,, I climbed on the roof today and cleaned out the front gutter , then I sanded part of the Dakota grill to remove a little old clear coat , still more to sand .. then I took a unwanted nap and missed most of the movie.. and did a little walking .. twiddling my thumbs was the highlight of the day lol

I know ,, I climbed on the roof today and cleaned out the front gutter , then I sanded part of the Dakota grill to remove a little old clear coat , still more to sand .. then I took a unwanted nap and missed most of the movie.. and did a little walking .. twiddling my thumbs was the highlight of the day lol
It feels like you start becoming a fixture! Disgusting! I'm much happier when I'm productive and i haven't been for several years now. Hate it hate it

Like watching paint dry! Some say retirement is sooo great! It was for a while then when things are all caught up and there's nothing to do it gets very boring. For my busy personality type anyways

i went out on medical and wasn't able to resume. That's the worse as you know. Uggghhh

i went out on medical and wasn't able to resume. That's the worse as you know. Uggghhh
That it is .. and why Doctors stink when it comes to treating BS that should be able to be cured or fixed ..Drugs are not the answer .. they need to be forced to know that IMO ..

Like watching paint dry! Some say retirement is sooo great! It was for a while then when things are all caught up and there's nothing to do it gets very boring. For my busy personality type anyways
Yes ,, I am watching paint dry lol the Dakota .. little by little piece by piece …. Probably why I’ve been in procrastination multi task mode for to damn long lol..

Like today , sanded part of the front bumper , threw the cats bed sheets over the Dakota to dry them after washing them by hand . Pulled a few weeds in a small flower bed of the neighbors… Marke stinks again so just peeking in once in a while to check ,, walked 3.06 miles , paid some bills and got the mail .. waiting for rain . Made a wasabi, mushroom,Mayo and minced garli with lettuce sandwich lol busy guy lol.. next watching the Last house on the left and will with out a doubt fall asleep lol ..

Like today , sanded part of the front bumper , threw the cats bed sheets over the Dakota to dry them after washing them by hand . Pulled a few weeds in a small flower bed of the neighbors… Marke stinks again so just peeking in once in a while to check ,, walked 3.06 miles , paid some bills and got the mail .. waiting for rain . Made a wasabi, mushroom,Mayo and minced garli with lettuce sandwich lol busy guy lol.. next watching the Last house on the left and will with out a doubt fall asleep lol ..
Add sushi ginger - make it perfect
Hahahaha!! Sounds good
and yah staying busy - a chore of its own hahahaha!

Add sushi ginger - make it perfect
Hahahaha!! Sounds good
and yah staying busy - a chore of its own hahahaha!
I’ll have to get some and play tester with it lol ….

I run the 420, great tire and hugs the road when there is no moisture
But do the make a good healthy sandwich :D I’m hungry !

All the tires I’ve used tend to be similar to what you stated .. they all handle great , great traction , in wet weather all would break loose at even easy take offs from a light on first to second gear ( Automatic trans ) . Of course I have a modified valve body which helps that happen with harder shifts ..

Back