TWISTERS

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw Twisters today - i very rarely go to the theater. Movies are LOUD! Good lord almighty.
Popcorn 8.00
Hot Dog 8.00
I don't eat that crap anyways but you gotta be kidding! And people load up on that high price garbage and feed it to their kids no less

So the movie was good IMO - the sound effects and rumbling in the theater make it neat.

The featured vehicles ..... Rams And TRX

Anyone else seen the movie yet?

And I thought you were seeing them sitting up on your hill watching the Valley people scatter lol

I wouldn’t pay those prices for the theatre crap because it does depend on your life and the kids .. I’ll wait till its comes on TV tomorrow and buy some goobers and raisin-ettes from the local grocery store .. the only thing about theatres is the smell of popcorn and I don’t eat the stuff .

Make your own home theatre with surround sound and home theatre comfortable recliner chair as with all the controls for operation ..

OMG! forgot about that version!!

I'm betting not many can do that that days! lol lol

Make your own home theatre with surround sound and home theatre comfortable recliner chair as with all the controls for operation ..
Yes that's the way!

The original Twister was pretty good advertising for the 2G Ram. To get the crumpling during action scenes they had to cut out gusseting, etc because initially the truck wouldn't damage they wanted it to.

This one good promo for TRX - they floor it a few times and leave the rest behind hahahaha

The original Twister was pretty good advertising for the 2G Ram. To get the crumpling during action scenes they had to cut out gusseting, etc because initially the truck wouldn't damage they wanted it to.
I’m so that where they came up with RAM TOUGH

This one good promo for TRX - they floor it a few times and leave the rest behind hahahaha
Terrible street truck. No one realizes they're speed limited to 118 mph (tires). Great off roader with that suspension and tires, terrible street truck. Their EPA numbers are about as bad as the 10's were when new (the 10 is actually rated slightly higher than the TRX highway mileage, 9/15 vs 10/14). There's one that runs around where I live. Pulled up next to me in the SRT at a light. Absolutely holeshotted me with 700+hp & AWD despite weighing over 6000 lbs. However couldn't put more than a truck length before weight and aerodynamics came into play and he got passed hitting 120 well before the next light lol. Some tard in Germany took one and put street tires on it, unlocked the PCM to lift the limiter then took it out on the Autobahn....he claimed 285 kph in 8th gear (about 177 mph, verified at least 270kph in 7th gear = about 167 mph) with a terrified passenger.

Terrible street truck. No one realizes they're speed limited to 118 mph (tires). Great off roader with that suspension and tires, terrible street truck. Their EPA numbers are about as bad as the 10's were when new (the 10 is actually rated slightly higher than the TRX highway mileage, 9/15 vs 10/14). There's one that runs around where I live. Pulled up next to me in the SRT at a light. Absolutely holeshotted me with 700+hp & AWD despite weighing over 6000 lbs. However couldn't put more than a truck length before weight and aerodynamics came into play and he got passed hitting 120 well before the next light lol. Some tard in Germany took one and put street tires on it, unlocked the PCM to lift the limiter then took it out on the Autobahn....he claimed 285 kph in 8th gear (about 177 mph, verified at least 270kph in 7th gear = about 167 mph) with a terrified passenger.
The Germans are insane!!

I wouldn't buy a TRX they seem extremely overpriced -

For a truck- the 10 is still the best performance truck out there / IMO

The Germans are insane!!

I wouldn't buy a TRX they seem extremely overpriced -

For a truck- the 10 is still the best performance truck out there / IMO
Yes those Germans are .. this is my sister in law on the Autban lol .. to bad we can’t post the video .. so a screenshot will do lol .
IMG_1126.jpeg

That's hilarious!!! I can't imagine what that's like but I know they do that!

That's hilarious!!! I can't imagine what that's like but I know they do that.

Do the semi trucks REALLY go that fast??!!

That somehow got me a double!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back