Wanted: 2004/05 Regular Cab Black SRT10

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a: Black 2004 or 2005 Regular cab SRT10.
I know they only came in manual and a manual is what I must have.

Prefer low miles (up to 15,000) and in excellent condition.
Prefer a stock unmolested truck but small things like exhaust etc are fine.

Looking in the price range of $20,000 - $25,000, there or there abouts. I know I'm probably dreaming but that's it in a nutshell. I have seen similar options to the above go for the price range I am seeking on eBay but would probably prefer to buy from someone off this board, anyhow, please let me know what you have.

I am in Wellington, New Zealand but have shipped a car from America before. I would have a Kiwi shipping mate in LA (Steve Curle of Kiwi Shipping), view the truck, pick up, pay and ship the car to me. So, please don't be put off by me being so far away, it's no different from selling to someone within the US, except, I have a funny accent lol.

Email Carl: [email protected]

Thanks,
Carl

Attachments

• DCP_9778.jpg
    DCP_9778.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5,234
Last edited:
MUTT said:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14229

go to this thread...if interested, let me know...

Mate that sounds good, $23,00 possibly, may get him to that price depending. I will will let you know within the next day or so if I am keen, thus far, it sounds the ticket. Works out with 26,000kms which is real good.

Thanks mate. :rock:

NZ440R/T said:
Mate that sounds good, $23,00 possibly, may get him to that price depending. I will will let you know within the next day or so if I am keen, thus far, it sounds the ticket. Works out with 26,000kms which is real good.

Thanks mate. :rock:
do me a favor and let him know that mutt sent ya:rock:

I HAVE GOT A FRIEND WITH AN 04 BLACK IN PERFECT CONDITION, ZERO MODS WITH 8600 MILES GARAGE KEPT. HE'LL TAKE 28,500

TheMoparConnection said:
I HAVE GOT A FRIEND WITH AN 04 BLACK IN PERFECT CONDITION, ZERO MODS WITH 8600 MILES GARAGE KEPT. HE'LL TAKE 28,500

Thanks mate, sounds awfully tempting but I feel (and know) if I hold out I'll find a bargain or one for a less than that. Thank you all the same for giving me the chance. :)

MUTT - Roger that mate. :rock:

NZ440R/T said:
Thanks mate, sounds awfully tempting but I feel (and know) if I hold out I'll find a bargain or one for a less than that. Thank you all the same for giving me the chance. :)

MUTT - Roger that mate. :rock:

hey a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks!:D

NZ440R/T said:
Amen! :burnout:

You'll be seeing my supercharged SRT Ram in New Zealand next year. New owner should be picking it up here in the states tomorrow. I'll try and find out where in New Zealand him and the truck will be.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
You'll be seeing my supercharged SRT Ram in New Zealand next year. New owner should be picking it up here in the states tomorrow. I'll try and find out where in New Zealand him and the truck will be.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Supercharged and all, nice one. :)

Forgot to mention. I would also take a Night Runner if one were available, I love those trucks too. I am after 2004 or 2005. :)

Oh, OK. Thanks for that. Still interested, just 06 is probably out of my price range is one of the main reasons I'm looking at 04 and 05. Plus, I prefer the prior years as they look a little "tougher" and not so "rounded". If that makes sense. But, the Night Runner pulls it off nicely.

:rock:

NZ440R/T said:
Oh, OK. Thanks for that. Still interested, just 06 is probably out of my price range is one of the main reasons I'm looking at 04 and 05. Plus, I prefer the prior years as they look a little "tougher" and not so "rounded". If that makes sense. But, the Night Runner pulls it off nicely.

So anther 06 hater :dontknow: :p welcome and hope you find the deal your looking for.

Cheers J.T.

VNM PWRD said:
So anther 06 hater :dontknow: :p welcome and hope you find the deal your looking for.

Cheers J.T.

LOL! Nope, I just had a good look at the models (only being new) and there really is bugger all difference IMO, in fact I could hardly see the differences at all. I actually prefer the 2006. :) So much so that I have decided to hold out for a Night Runner and won't consider anything else. If I'm going to buy one, go to the "hassle" of shipping it to New Zealand I want to make sure it's the one I want and since I saw the Night Runner, I knew it's the one.....just doing "research" and reading up on them now.

06's are alright if you dont like anything to fit and dont want to upgrade lights and like girlie trucks...they are in the same class as QC's....and the rims on a night runner ALWAYS look dirty, even when they are clean, they look like they are covered in brake dust...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back