Wanted: 2004/05 Regular Cab Black SRT10

Oh OK, but, to be fair, it's like anything in the automotive industry, depends who you talk to and usually ends up as opinion vs opinion. I love the shadow chrome wheels myself, mind you, I love stealth looking vehicles (see my Jeep in my newb thread) so the Night Runner is right up my alley. ;)

Not sure what you mean by girlie trucks but in my opinion there is not an SRT10 in the world that is "girlie" and from a neutral newbie in the SRT10 world, the Night Runner is about as bad ass as you can get!! Black everything. Oh well, I love them and they're not common. Thanks, about the headlights not sure what that is about either but thanks for the heads up I guess? :)

no offense on the "girlie" truck thing....there has been an ongoing battle between the RC guys and the QC guys...it was only a joke...ANY AND ALL SRT-10's are bad ass...period...no matter the color, the year or how many doors....but if any one asks, if it aint a black, 2004 RC, then go put on your skirt...nancy boy...:D

LOL! Yup, I figured you were but being a newbie I figured I shut my mouth until I get to know the place and the people. So, now, blow me. :laugh: I'm a regular cab guy myself, just for our roads the double cabs are just too big for a daily driver. On the highway fine but in the cities it's just like driving the Titanic lol. :D

:beer:

That's the plan Mutt, that's the plan....now, help me find my Night Runner!! :) Plez. :toilet:

I will keep an eye out for you...night runner, regular cab, stock as possible,under $25,000....dont know if that one is out there or not, but will keep searching

Thanks Mutt, you've been a great help to me, much appreciated. For the right truck, I am prepared to pay over my previous price range as I realise these trucks are a little rarer. You can't buy good wine by doing the dishes! So, if you could just let me know of any Regular cab Night Runners you find. Thanks for the help. :)

no problem...my local dealer cant help you...they didnt know they made a night runner srt-10...they told me all the night runners were hemi's...i will keep watching though, as i am sure everyone on here will

Thanks, just about to change my first post (if I can now) and add a little wanted ad on my signature.
If you find me the right one you'll get a little Paypal reward for some beers and your time. :)

I have 04 Reg Cab Black 17000 miles w/ retrax bedcover, spary on bedliner, magna flow exhaust, and new Toyo tires. It also has 7 year 70k mile warranty. I want $30k for it.

Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass on that one. Miles are OK but I was really wanting under 10,000 if possible, price is a little high and I'm after a Night Runner, thanks all the same. :)

Last edited:
No problem good luck with the search. I really don't want to get rid of it but the wife wants Jeep Srt8.

Yup, I expected them to be a little higher than the "non limited edition models" so don't mind paying extra for the right truck. One will pop up and I'll have one before long. Finding the 3 E-Bodies I have now was no easy feat being in New Zealand either. :p Just have to bide my time and not buy something "just because", no rush. :)

NZ440R/T said:
Yup, I expected them to be a little higher than the "non limited edition models" so don't mind paying extra for the right truck. One will pop up and I'll have one before long. Finding the 3 E-Bodies I have now was no easy feat being in New Zealand either. :p Just have to bide my time and not buy something "just because", no rush. :)

Good things come to those that wait....good luck and hope we see pictures of your future truck soon..:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back