What pets do you have

With those teeth , I’m climbing a tree lol
Pearly white for sure! She is our breeders dog. We were asked to adopt her if the breeder needed to rehome her but she is doing well now so she's staying.

Our girl is almost 11 and most likely is happy she didn't get an intruder in her life

I wanna know if Stella the Pig sleeps in the house and has a pig bowl next to the dog bowl?

Does Maggie love Stella?

My childhood dog was a golden retriever/pyreneese mix. Loved that dog.
Ours was a golden lab collie mix .. looked like a White lab .. good dog till it got older and went bazerk .. bit my foot , 9 stitches and 28 teeth holes .. felt like the ite was crushing my foot bones .. Stupid older brother said get him and he got me .. but over the years he bit more people and they had to put him down . His name was Sarge .. protected my mom big time ..

Ours was a golden lab collie mix .. looked like a White lab .. good dog till it got older and went bazerk .. bit my foot , 9 stitches and 28 teeth holes .. felt like the ite was crushing my foot bones .. Stupid older brother said get him and he got me .. but over the years he bit more people and they had to put him down . His name was Sarge .. protected my mom big time ..
Poor ol Sarge! Went bonkers :(

It didn’t help him at all .. he ended up living with trash people in DC and learned the art of street smarts .. it’s engrained in him even today .. The then became a 1%er biker without even starting as a prospect .. He actually never did become a member with colors but was accepted fully with the club.

I wanna know if Stella the Pig sleeps in the house and has a pig bowl next to the dog bowl?

Does Maggie love Stella?
Stella is a diva, she is my wife’s pig. Has her own bedroom in the house. She is all attitude but has mellowed out as she has gotten older. She is 12 years old. She sits on command, spins, will do anything for cheese.
Stella bullied Maggie in her younger years so Maggie does not trust her, and now only tolerates her. We keep them separated when feeding. We had a few tense moments.

Attachments

• 58878939466__86797ED0-DBD0-422A-9B50-46AA0E756DD1.jpeg
    58878939466__86797ED0-DBD0-422A-9B50-46AA0E756DD1.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3774.jpeg
    IMG_3774.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1906.jpeg
    IMG_1906.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 3
Stella is a diva, she is my wife’s pig. Has her own bedroom in the house. She is all attitude but has mellowed out as she has gotten older. She is 12 years old. She sits on command, spins, will do anything for cheese.
Stella bullied Maggie in her younger years so Maggie does not trust her, and now only tolerates her. We keep them separated when feeding. We had a few tense moments.
Oh how CUTE!! I've never seen a Diva Pig before! Stella is a lucky Pig Looks like she thinks she's a dog. I don't blame Maggie for being cautious. How long does a spoiled Pig usually live?

Oh how CUTE!! I've never seen a Diva Pig before! Stella is a lucky Pig Looks like she thinks she's a dog. I don't blame Maggie for being cautious. How long does a spoiled Pig usually live?
I smell bacon lol ..
what do you feed a pet pig ?
Why do pigs come with toothpicks for pegs . Funny how they can scoot along pretty quickly lol .
Stella is a longer lizard and couch Hog lol

I smell bacon lol ..
what do you feed a pet pig ?
Why do pigs come with toothpicks for pegs . Funny how they can scoot along pretty quickly lol .
Stella is a longer lizard and couch Hog lol
During the summer Stella she grazes in the pasture and we also give her a small portion of pig feed (like pelletized alfalfa). In the fall she becomes an acornaholic. Those can be toxic but we cant keep her away from them. Talk about mean wow does she become mean. The winter months mostly the pellets and spring she roots the pasture up going after grubs. Her weight fluctuates a bunch on them little toothpicks she calls legs. Anywhere from 140 to 175 lbs. She can be pretty good at taking your legs out from under you then you are on her level. They are a hierarchical animal, always trying to get to the next rung of the ladder.

Sounds like a fun pet no doubt .. I think she’s eating the acorns to ingest the tanning to make here leather high quality and prepping to the taxidermist or a future pair of pig leather shoes or belt in here next life .. Just don’t put an apple in her mouth on the dining room table lol .. Yes Imcan have a sick sense of humor ,,, but I’m not the one that started those things .. All J/king ! If I had the land I would have a personal zoo …

Sounds like a fun pet no doubt .. I think she’s eating the acorns to ingest the tanning to make here leather high quality and prepping to the taxidermist or a future pair of pig leather shoes or belt :D :p :cool: in here next life .. Just don’t put an apple in her mouth on the dining room table lol .. Yes Imcan have a sick sense of humor ,,, but I’m not the one that started those things .. All J/king ! If I had the land I would have a personal zoo …
This place is a personal zoo! No land required!! Hahahaha!

Stella will make beautiful luggage some day

Back