Wheel center cap

1. Perk_1405(elliott). Sneeky pete's
2. FastSRT19(Rich). Sneeky Pete's
3. Yellowfever#154 (Tyler). Viper head
4.Yellow Venom (Joe) Sneaky Pete's
5.Sigma-Widcat (Rudolph). Viper Head.
6.Trubuilt (Andrew)Viper Head (fangs)

That makes 6 so $75 who do I send money too. One addy is great for me to save shipping

Last edited:
ill be asking for all the money at one time and ordering them. do u guys want to wait until friday like i had orginally planned or since we have six on the list want to go ahead and order them? u let me know...

hey guys tom just sent me anothe email with radiator covers i think he said they were 130 i could be wrong but here is what they look like..

rad cover.jpg

Lets wait and see if anyone else joins in....and i have Justins rad cover already.

1. Perk_1405(elliott). Sneeky pete's
2. FastSRT19(Rich). Sneeky Pete's
3. Yellowfever#154 (Tyler). Viper head
4.Yellow Venom (Joe) Sneaky Pete's
5.Sigma-Widcat (Rudolph). Viper Head.
6.Trubuilt (Andrew)Viper Head (fangs)
7. OhioSRT10 (Ed) [fangs]

Mabe we can get them even cheaper if we get 8 or 10. Were getting there, u guys that want multiple set sent to one member please pm me the details, that way I can start to figure shipping. It should be 6-7 bucks.

wesman said:
I'd be in on the 6+ #. I bet if you posted this in For sale there would be a few takers. I don't think 6 people would be hard at all. I assume they don't have to be the same kind, as long as the 6 orders are together??

--wes

Wes we got 7 on board.

I got more news from tom 75 is the best its gonna get. So it looks like its gonna be 75 for the centers, 7 for shipping(unless ur gonna split it with some one and pick it up from them) and 3% for the paypal fee. My paypal is [email protected] as soon as I get ur money ill get them ordered.

They are gonna look sick!

perk_1405 said:
hey guys tom just sent me anothe email with radiator covers i think he said they were 130 i could be wrong but here is what they look like..

View attachment 37458

I sure like that rad cover,I'm in on a group buy,what kind of a deal on a group buy??

VIPER POWERED RAD COVER

1. Yellow Venom

perk_1405 said:
I got more news from tom 75 is the best its gonna get. So it looks like its gonna be 75 for the centers, 7 for shipping(unless ur gonna split it with some one and pick it up from them) and 3% for the paypal fee. My paypal is [email protected] as soon as I get ur money ill get them ordered.

They are gonna look sick!

Who do we send the money to?

Rudolph

Payment of $84.46 ($75+$7 S/H+3% PayPal fees) has been sent via PayPal. Do you know when they will be shipping these out? Thanks again for organizing this deal. Looking forward to receiving my FANGS wheel inserts.

H
ohiosrt10 said:
Payment of $84.46 ($75+$7 S/H+3% PayPal fees) has been sent via PayPal. Do you know when they will be shipping these out? Thanks again for organizing this deal. Looking forward to receiving my FANGS wheel inserts.

Got it.

Gawd,I sooooo enjoy the shit outa people lovin MY original ideas !!Tom makes some awesome stuff !!Another of My ideas that he has created is the Viper Powered Radiator Cover !! IMO it's the best one out there !!!

perk_1405 said:

Attachments

• 350d_1.jpg
    350d_1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Billet.jpg
    Billet.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 27
  • billet%201.jpg
    billet%201.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Wheel%20Caps.JPG
    Wheel%20Caps.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 22
Here's some more of his Billet stuff that I had painted to match the interior !!!
The Battery Box is Not Toms,but it is Billet that I found on Ebay !!!:rock: :rock: He also does Hood Strut Covers !!!:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• SRT10 001.jpg
    SRT10 001.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 26
  • SRT10 003.jpg
    SRT10 003.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 18
  • SRT10 002.jpg
    SRT10 002.jpg
    692.5 KB · Views: 19
  • SRT10 004.jpg
    SRT10 004.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 19
  • SRT10 005.jpg
    SRT10 005.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 19
6pakattack said:
Here's some more of his Billet stuff that I had painted to match the interior !!!
The Battery Box is Not Toms,but it is Billet that I found on Ebay !!!:rock: :rock: He also does Hood Strut Covers !!!:rock: :rock:

I just put on his hood strut covers last week..they rock:rock:

perk_1405 said:

View attachment 37458

Gotta love it,that's MY truck with the very first,I take that back,it's the second one ever made,the first one is in the bed of my truck !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: And again I say,he does awesome work !!:rock: :rock: :rock: My neighbor has a '46 Olds that Tom did a Custom Dash panel for !!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back