wing removal kit?

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealer cant find a number for it, 04 rc anyone know where to get one:dontknow: im not going to haul anything in it just want to have everything that came with the truck, thanks in advance Bill

hey bill all you need is the nut driver to remove your wing i think the size is 10 mm.

dragon said:
hey bill all you need is the nut driver to remove your wing i think the size is 10 mm.
i just want to have everything that came with the truck (when it left the factory), mine didnt come with floor mats, owners manual, missing one of the cup holder pads and kevan showed me his wing kit at the gtg. hell i didnt even know they had them. got my floor mats today, owners manual is on order and so is the cup holder pad. the last thing is that kit. thanks for the info though:)

wow would you like a shoping cart too. lol i will look up the kit and others when i get to work.

Bill-
Here's the link for all the manuals:
http://www.dodge.com/owners/manuals.html
Punch in your info and download away. Courtesy of Dodge.

The part numbers on the "Wing Relocation Kit" are:
05029882AA
05029883AA
Those might also just be for the instruction sheets, but it should get you close.

dragon said:
wow would you like a shoping cart too. lol i will look up the kit and others when i get to work.
no kidding cant belive it didnt come with all that stuff, i didnt know about the cup holder pad and the wing kit until the gtg in evansville. thanks for any info.:rock: :rock:

Kevan said:
Bill-
Here's the link for all the manuals:
http://www.dodge.com/owners/manuals.html
Punch in your info and download away. Courtesy of Dodge.

The part numbers on the "Wing Relocation Kit" are:
05029882AA
05029883AA
Those might also just be for the instruction sheets, but it should get you close.
i ordered the manual last friday before the gtg 7/10 days they said, thanks tho, ill call the dealer and give them the #'s for the relocation kit. Thanks man

Last edited:
And when the dealer wants too much for the kit, call Dragon and get it cheaper. :D

Have fun!

Kevan said:
And when the dealer wants too much for the kit, call Dragon and get it cheaper. :D

Have fun!
will do!! a penny saved is well a penny saved for some x-metal gear!! Dragon said he will look when he gets to work tomorrow, Thanks to both of you:burnout:

My truck was missing the cup holder pads. The other storage pad is there but both cup holders were gone. I just happened to have some black indoor/outdoor carpet in the shop. So I cut out a couple pieces in the shape of the cup holders and voilà, cup holder pads. Not stock but look really good just the same.

devildog02 said:
i just want to have everything that came with the truck (when it left the factory), mine didnt come with floor mats, owners manual, missing one of the cup holder pads and kevan showed me his wing kit at the gtg. hell i didnt even know they had them. got my floor mats today, owners manual is on order and so is the cup holder pad. the last thing is that kit. thanks for the info though:)

Where can you order the cup holder pads ? :dontknow: These things are like socks, always missing one :D

devildog02 said:
i ordered the manual last friday before the gtg 7/10 days they said, thanks tho, ill call the dealer and give them the #'s for the relocation kit. Thanks man
dealer said crysler does not and has never offered a wing relocation kit:confused: i gave him the part #'s and he said they dont exist. DRAGON HELP:D are there any pictures i could print off and take to them of the kit:idea:

Bill- I'm working on the truck tonight along with the camera. I'll take some pics for ya.

If you get me the dealers name, I'll make them a *special* sign and include it in the pic. :D

devildog02 said:
dealer said crysler does not and has never offered a wing relocation kit:confused: i gave him the part #'s and he said they dont exist. DRAGON HELP:D are there any pictures i could print off and take to them of the kit:idea:

I have a kit also, comes in a nice little black bag!!

You can get cup holder pads from any dealer for $8!!

Kevan said:
Bill- I'm working on the truck tonight along with the camera. I'll take some pics for ya.

If you get me the dealers name, I'll make them a *special* sign and include it in the pic. :D
i dont have a web adress but the name is Bob Mickeys Cedar Rapids Dodge, the parts guy i spoke with is Kevin i think there is 2 kevins, anyway thanks kevan ill be buying you some beers at the gtg:rock:

Bill- attached are some pics you can print out and drop off at the dealership.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• P1010470.JPG
    P1010470.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010471.JPG
    P1010471.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010472.JPG
    P1010472.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010473.JPG