WTB YF or 06 QC

just saw an 06 NR QC on srt10forum, price seemed a little high to me though.

Test drove a 05 YF QC today! The interior was flawless! The exterior had a few mods to it. Mainly side pipes and K&N filter. 26,000 miles. The dealer wanted $29,895. I'm pretty sure it was #345 or 365 /500. It's at Hershey Motors in Parkesburg, PA if you or anyone else on here is interested.

Test drove a 05 YF QC today! The interior was flawless! The exterior had a few mods to it. Mainly side pipes and K&N filter. 26,000 miles. The dealer wanted $29,895. I'm pretty sure it was #345 or 365 /500. It's at Hershey Motors in Parkesburg, PA if you or anyone else on here is interested.

Thanks for looking out! That is pretty low mileage!

Did you take a look at the 05 Black RC they had? I plan on taking a look when I get back home.

Yup. I drove that one too. It's pretty nice as well. It has a borla exhaust on it and aftermarket headers. It has around 55k miles as well. The salesman also said they are gonna replace the front rotors and pads soon. Go take a look! You may like it.

Yup. I drove that one too. It's pretty nice as well. It has a borla exhaust on it and aftermarket headers. It has around 55k miles as well. The salesman also said they are gonna replace the front rotors and pads soon. Go take a look! You may like it.

If you were looking to buy what would you say shes worth? Im on the prowl for my first 10 and am new to the market.

When are you picking it up? :rock:

I was going to mention that one, I drive by it everyday on the way to work.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back