Maximizer Long Tube Headers and Midpipes for SRT10

Hellcat Hauler

Reaction score
A friend of mine bought a set of these from walmart.com (advance manufacturing group/OBX) for his 2013 gt500. They looked nice, pretty good welds, went on without issue.
He paid $402 shipped.
Screenshot_20240313_223957_Chrome.jpg

He sent me a link and I was very scheptical but figured why not if it worked for him...... Reviews were pretty good for knockoffs.

20240313_080401.jpg

These are being delivered tomorrow, $424 total

This is an absolute steal for LTs and mids, ARH is over $2600 and I wasn't doing that.

I did the ARH full srt race system on my hellcat, it was $4100, nuts.

Hopefully these work out like his.....

A friend of mine bought a set of these from walmart.com (advance manufacturing group/OBX) for his 2013 gt500. They looked nice, pretty good welds, went on without issue.
He paid $402 shipped.
View attachment 65647

He sent me a link and I was very scheptical but figured why not if it worked for him...... Reviews were pretty good for knockoffs.

View attachment 65648

This is an absolute steal for LTs and mids, ARH is over $2600 and I wasn't doing that.

Wow I had no idea you could even get stuff like this from Walmart!

Good deal I hope yours go on with no issue like your friends did! Let us know :cool:

He paid $402 shipped.
View attachment 65647

View attachment 65648

Walmart sells headers .. when you get them post up about them and on the install

He paid $402 shipped.
View attachment 65647

View attachment 65648

I can’t find them on the Walmart site … put in the 2005 and the 2006 srt10 and it says , the ones I see , fit my vehicle. But they all except 1 appear to be for 8 cylinders .
The one I see for the 10’s are over 1000$

I can’t find them on the Walmart site … put in the 2005 and the 2006 srt10 and it says , the ones I see , fit my vehicle. But they all except 1 appear to be for 8 cylinders .
The one I see for the 10’s are over 1000$
The ones Hellcat Hauler posted say they fit the 10 and looks like got 10 cylinder

The ones Hellcat Hauler posted say they fit the 10 and looks like got 10 cylinder
Yes the pic above shows they are for 10 cylinder and the SRT 8.3 ram .. I cant find them on the Walmart site … maybe their sold out .. no idea !

Yes the pic above shows they are for 10 cylinder and the SRT 8.3 ram .. I cant find them on the Walmart site … maybe their sold out .. no idea !
Me neither i just looked. It comes up with a Gibson for over 750.00

maybe it depends what store the search is set for?

Definitely, you want to be carful when ordering Scot’s toilet paper from Walmart as it may be coming on a slow boat that sank .. long story hahaha !

Me neither i just looked. It comes up with a Gibson for over 750.00

maybe it depends what store the search is set for?
I was thinking that maybe a possibility.. but with Walmart online they come from vendors I’m sure ,, just like Amazon ..

I remember the days when you could get top line hooker coated headers for 59$ hahaha no pun intended!

Mmmmmm hmmmmm

only the shadow knows for sure!!

Hahah I don't watch any either
I think watching those was the beginning of the dumbing down of woman … if you don’t believe me ask Barnabas Collins !

I think watching those was the beginning of the dumbing down of woman … if you don’t believe me ask Barnabas Collins !
Sure you picking on womankind? That's not legal anymore! Hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back