This guy definitely loves to detail !

Double poster!! :p
Yes I see that ,, something goofy was happening when I tried to post things ! Ended up rebooting my device and changing to my hot spot !

Almost ready for the testing of Super clean Broke down and went to Wally World and finally bought a new hose and a toll on of SUPER CLEAN . Next is digging out my backpack sprayer and pressure washer and see if it runs ,, been a more than decade since I last used it hahaha ! I hope didn’t get mad at me and ran away to someone else for attention . After all it was a latchkey pressure washer !
IMG_0743.jpeg

Super clean has different dilutions and seems to be used for everything that needs cleaning .. soap scum build up is a pain going to test it on the tile and tub , hard water toile rings , hell I’m going to just spray the entire inside of my home ,, walls , floors you na,e it , maybe even the cat hahaha (NOT) and make everything look brand knew :eek::D.

Super clean has different dilutions and seems to be used for everything that needs cleaning .. soap scum build up is a pain going to test it on the tile and tub , hard water toile rings , hell I’m going to just spray the entire inside of my home ,, walls , floors you na,e it , maybe even the cat hahaha (NOT) and make everything look brand knew :eek::D.
Let us know! It does look like great stuff and the old spring cleaning time is here!

The hose green and Super Clean purple are perfect

loudmouth lime and plum crazy purple!

First 3 to 1 dilution water and super clean … put in backpack sprayer . I sprayed the drivers side of the truck and front end .. washed off ( not pressure washed ). It cleaned a lot of the algae and dirt but left a haze after it dried since it was so filthy and I didn’t wipe it dry . I wiped the front fender haze with a dry cloth and some of the chrome parts .. chrome came out great , fender ok considering the paint is screwed . Wiping the truck down would have made a big difference I’m sure ..
The wheel didn’t get clean but took maybe half the grunge off without wiping and the wheel wells cleaned up decent . The brake calipers are more redress and cleaner looking , enough so I may not have to repaint them like I was thinking . Being I used the 3 to 1 dilution of super clean is not for automotive . Maybe less dilution will take care of the wheels , it didn’t seem to help on the inside of the wheels which will most likely have to be removed and cleaned with elbow grease or some sort of buffer IMG_0748.jpeg IMG_0747.jpeg IMG_0746.jpeg IMG_0745.jpeg IMG_0744.jpeg .. I will try that some other time when I get the pressure washer out and running .

Sandy, Since your Vette is new and garage kept my bet is it would work gooder on it and your wheels ! Yes, Gooder meaning good and better hahaha !

Last edited:
First 3 to 1 dilution water and super clean … put in backpack sprayer . I sprayed the drivers side of the truck and front end .. washed off ( not pressure washed ). It cleaned a lot of the algae and dirt but left a haze after it dried since it was so filthy and I didn’t wipe it dry . I wiped the front fender haze with a dry cloth and some of the chrome parts .. chrome came out great , fender ok considering the paint is screwed . Wiping the truck down would have made a big difference I’m sure ..
The wheel didn’t get clean but took maybe half the grunge off without wiping and the wheel wells cleaned up decent . The brake calipers are more redress and cleaner looking , enough so I may not have to repaint them like I was thinking . Being I used the 3 to 1 dilution of super clean is not for automotive . Maybe less dilution will take care of the wheels , it didn’t seem to help on the inside of the wheels which will most likely have to be removed and cleaned with elbow grease or some sort of buffer View attachment 65556 View attachment 65557 View attachment 65558 View attachment 65559 View attachment 65560 .. I will try that some other time when I get the pressure washer out and running .

Sandy, Since your Vette is new and garage kept my bet is it would work gooder on it and your wheels ! Yes, Gooder meaning good and better hahaha !
Well at least you're getting it done! How do aluminum wheels rust? Is that rust or dirt?

The gas door looks bright and shiny!!

Well at least you're getting it done! How do aluminum wheels rust? Is that rust or dirt?
Not rust ,, brake dust and road dust .. that wheel is the only one that I left dirt .. haven’t washed the truck in over 3 years since the health crap .. it’s basically been sitting the entire time and just started up every couple weeks and taken around the block .. no garage stinks and the Florida elements screwed up the clear coat . I can clean that grundge. Off the wheel with a rag easily.

Not rust ,, brake dust and road dust .. that wheel is the only one that I left dirt .. haven’t washed the truck in over 3 years since the health crap .. it’s basically been sitting the entire time and just started up every couple weeks and taken around the block .. no garage stinks and the Florida elements screwed up the clear coat . I can clean that grundge. Off the wheel with a rag easily.
Oh good that makes me feel much better! Yes, no garage sucks! My daily is an outside ride and i work diligently to keep it clean! The Queen is in her own storage palace and not easy for me to get her in and out. But she is always housed and dry. I don't know if she's ever seen rain.

Have you all ever seen how thin clear coat is!! They have sn instrument to measure it so you don't take too much of in cleaning, polishing, etc. It's insane they don't just use Emeron paint on vehicles

Oh good that makes me feel much better! Yes, no garage sucks! My daily is an outside ride and i work diligently to keep it clean! The Queen is in her own storage palace and not easy for me to get her in and out. But she is always housed and dry. I don't know if she's ever seen rain.
I use to wash my truck almost ever other weekend .. the neighbor told me one day I’m going to rub the paint off it hahaha ,, Hmmm , maybe he was right !

I use a product called Aero Wash - it's Boeing approved and works wet or dry - it's not recommended to use it dry unless there is very LITTLE dirt on the paint.

I use to wash my truck almost ever other weekend .. the neighbor told me one day I’m going to rub the paint off it hahaha ,, Hmmm , maybe he was right !
That's a fact! It's crazy. I'm not sure clay barring is even a good idea but I'm definitely no expert

Have you all ever seen how thin clear coat is!! They have sn instrument to measure it so you don't take too much of in cleaning, polishing, etc. It's insane they don't just use Emeron paint on vehicles
Yeah the factory paint job stinks from the base coat to the clear coat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back