This guy definitely loves to detail !

Very nice rides!!! I think she did a great job on the decals :cool::cool:

would love to see the race Prius! Hahah to cool :D

and it seems she enjoys Red :p
Yes she likes red ,,, the race Prius was red but the other Prius was the fastest color , BLACK :D

What is great is she’s 75 years old and a lead foot hahaha !

Yes she likes red ,,, the race Prius was red but the other Prius was the fastest color , BLACK :D
Uhhh huhhhh

hey the coolest truck I've seen layely on here is both colors together! Very detailed build I'll find it and share

Yayyyy lead foot! Go Sandy!

Uhhh huhhhh

hey the coolest truck I've seen layely on here is both colors together! Very detailed build I'll find it and share
Heres a pic - see the incredible build thread for more ....

0A1C51E1-34A5-4641-8AE0-C9A7E895C400.jpeg

9605F04A-78E2-4531-8D5A-157B86C85A0A.jpeg

Ok … sprayed that wheel from a full strength spray bottle . It’s not a spray and rinse , maybe better with a pressure washer . I had a bucket of water and a rag to wipe the wheel off . The grunge of 3 or 4 years wiped off like wiping off your kitchen counter , not a bit of elbow grease needed ..
here are the before and after pics : I left some grunge on one of the spokes on purpose for a comparison. The caliper is definitely cleaner and less faded looking … I did a small amount I could on the inside of the wheel you can see in the pic … obviously I am going to have to remove the wheels to clean inside the rim ! IMG_0744.jpeg IMG_0752.jpeg IMG_0753.jpeg
See all that rust came right off Wifey those aluminum wheels Wifey hahaha !:D

Wow!

Is that the SUPERCLEAN DEGREASER in action??
Yes ! Still going to test it on the engine and undercarriage of my Dakota first hahaha ! On the wheels it’s not a spray on and rinse thing though .. still had to wipe them off with a wet rag and then dry rag .. was easy to wipe off as wiping down your kitchen counter after doing the dishes and less elbow grease than cleaning a toilet hahaha

Yes ! Still going to test it on the engine and undercarriage of my Dakota first hahaha ! On the wheels it’s not a spray on and rinse thing though .. still had to wipe them off with a wet rag and then dry rag .. was easy to wipe off as wiping down your kitchen counter after doing the dishes and less elbow grease than cleaning a toilet hahaha
Wow! That stuff works great! Thanks for the demo! And I'm so glad the wheels weren't rusty!!

Would it work on the toilet??

Would it work on the toilet??
Already test that and on soap scum on the bathtub tile wall … no it did not even with using a scrub sponge … the toilets have a slight hard water ring and didn’t do anything .. I’ve even tried that CLR stuff and it worthless ..

There is a diagram on the front of the container that shows fingers turned to bone.
I'm assuming the acid content is high enough to chew through just about anything, over time.
"A Cleaner for your toughest Toilet Challenge!!"

Good thing they put a Biodegradable Badge on the label too. It makes some think you are doing good things for the planet every time you pull the trigger.

It looks like the SUPERCLEAN stuff works though!

I'll be using that in the Spring (soon I hope).

Last edited:
Some Toilets are beyond hope.
Mine have been cleaned and maintained from new … the damn water here stinks , I won’t drink it … it doesn’t take long before the hard water ring starts here .. a water softener would probably help a lot . I have scrubbed the ring and finally removed it ,, to much damn work ,,, there has to be a better way hahaha I’m hiring hahaha

Just did one of my beater dakota wheel ,, different kid of finish on the wheel .. it was my work truck for years and now the daily or should I say monthly driver …… before , after and a pic of the inner rim , one not clean and the other cleaned … can only use the 1 or 2 finger method .. but took about a minute … then dried wiped it to finish .. the inside f the rims have never been clean since new 2002

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0755.jpeg
    IMG_0755.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 3
There is a diagram on the front of the container that shows fingers turned to bone.
I'm assuming the acid content is high enough to chew through just about anything, over time.
"A Cleaner for your toughest Toilet Challenge!!"

Good thing they put a Biodegradable Badge on the label too. It makes some think you are doing good things for the planet every time you pull the trigger.

It looks like the SUPERCLEAN stuff works though!

I'll be using that in the Spring (soon I hope).
Everything is biodegradable hahaha

Just did one of my beater dakota wheel ,, different kid of finish on the wheel .. it was my work truck for years and now the daily or should I say monthly driver …… before , after and a pic of the inner rim , one not clean and the other cleaned … can only use the 1 or 2 finger method .. but took about a minute … then dried wiped it to finish .. the inside f the rims have never been clean since new 2002
Looks like it worked great!! I think I'll get a bottle of that for spring cleaning!

curious... i thought weights went on the back of the wheel?

Mine have been cleaned and maintained from new … the damn water here stinks , I won’t drink it … it doesn’t take long before the hard water ring starts here .. a water softener would probably help a lot . I have scrubbed the ring and finally removed it ,, to much damn work ,,, there has to be a better way hahaha I’m hiring hahaha
Drain the bowl and use a pumice stone and Polish with an electric buffer

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back