APRIL 2024 TOTM - rottenronnie!!!!

Ronnie's NA KICK ASS QC for TOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's time for a Quad Cab to be TOTM

I'm nominating @rottenronnie with his absolutely fantastic NA Quad Cab. This truck has an amazing amount of work that's been so carefully done and documented!

Here's a link to the specs for those who want a refresher in how to make a naturally aspirated truck kick ass! :eek:

https://www.vtcoa.com/threads/ronnies-na-build.63920/

Good luck Ronnie!! :D:cool:

We need some pics of the NA Beast from the north country! :D

I didn't want to man-hoe' Kiwi's post, so I deleted my pics from there.

I don't have a drop-kit in the back, but I did have nearly a thousand pounds of flooring tiles in there for this truck pic.

Last edited:

I don't have a drop-kit in the back, but I did have nearly a thousand pounds of flooring tiles in the back for the truck shot.

Man Ho away!! Lol

thanks for the pics! Beautiful truck! Looks like She has a sunroof?

I like the "alternative" rear lowering kit!! :cool::cool:

cast your vote! :D

Thanks and, yes indeed a sunroof.

Yes, a heavily loaded bed is one way of checking out "the look" without committing to changes.

The truck (when new) was headed from Thunderbay to Vancouver B.C. on a Dealer transfer with a pit-stop in Calgary.

That deal fell through during the pit-stop and I just happened to be there getting parts and was able to snag it.

Last edited:

I don't have a drop-kit in the back, but I did have nearly a thousand pounds of flooring tiles in the back for the truck shot.
Looks level ,,, I have the shorter shackles on mine and it levels out decent compared to stock .

Yes, a heavily loaded bed is one way of checking out "the look" without committing to changes.

The truck (when new) was headed from Thunderbay to Vancouver B.C. on a Dealer transfer with a pit-stop in Calgary.

That deal feel through during the pit-stop and I just happened to be there getting parts and was able to snag it.
Nice ,, perfect timing is rare

That deal feel through during the pit-stop and I just happened to be there getting parts and was able to snag it.
Great on that timing for sure!

i will remember to load er up if I ever think of lowering her! I didn't know you could go lower but I don't know those technical things - I'm a post ho! Hahah :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back