APRIL 2024 TOTM - rottenronnie!!!!

Ronnie's NA KICK ASS QC for TOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ronnie is your bed liner custom or do they come in silver? I've only seen black and white

That’s cool ,, gives me a new idea if and when I finally decide on getting the truck painted
I'm sure they can mix you up some flame Red with no problem!!

I'm pretty sure you didn't -

Conversion to six speed manual trans?

It looks great!

glad you're posting pics I don't recall ever seeing your truck :cool:
To many trucks to ever have remembered them all. Heck at times I haven’t remembered I own one

To many trucks to ever have remembered them all. Heck at times I haven’t remembered I own one
That's true there are so many and for the most part they all look the same!

Imagine a field fill of them - all same color and cab style with no mods

you have ten seconds to find your truck! No license plate either

I’ve considered it many times . But will stay with the 48re Automatic now ! Unless someone comes out with a 6 or higher speed plug and play Auto transmission
The vehicle I drive now is a six speed auto. Once I quit pressing my foot on the floor where there isn't a pedal I've come to like the lazy life of no clutching. But I definitely would choose a manual over an auto given a choice because I like the control you get with the clutch. I've only driven manual my whole life so maybe I'm partial but living in a rural area of the Wild West that clutch comes in very handy! And the little gizmo they have now for shifting gears like it's a manual is lame! :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back