♪♪ Because you had a bad day....♪♪

Got stink to own that boat .. any idea what caused it to take on water to begin with .. insurance claims are you still torpedoing ships and bridges hahahaha
No, and so far as I know currently she's still there, they've just put an oil boom around it in case the tanks leak.

Lovebug-yacht-capsized-July-27-2024-USCG.006597.jpg

That's a huge "boat"!
122' https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/luxury-charter-yacht-25688/lovebug.htm
Cost $8 mil and you could charter it for $125k a week lol

Do we know who does own this little boat? It drafts 8' so isn't getting into 4' sorta iffy anyways? I'm no skipper that's for sure!
Bees Honey LLC based out of the Marshall Islands.

Yeap lol , but I still Dream of Jennie lol

The top of the list was Olivia Newton John in Grease
Lynda Carter

Quick get the salvage rights lol

Linda Carter is to Amazon for me ! Reminds me of the Incredible growing woman ..
Polly Darton is to plastic but has a great personality. Most men thought she was the tits :D.

Linda Carter is to Amazon for me ! Reminds me of the Incredible growing woman ..
Polly Darton is to plastic but has a great personality. Most men thought she was the tits :D.
5'9" and worth every bit of the climb....

Dolly is amazing

No thread is sacred! Hahahaha

My early list growing up (being born in the early 70's):
Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman was fine, but in Bobbi Jo and the Outlaw you get to see her not wearing a stitch)
Barbara Eden (Jeannie)
Sophia Loren
Ann Margret
Pamela Hensley (Buck Rogers)
Dorothy Stratten (Playboy and a very short acting career that included Buck Rogers)
Catherine Bach (Dukes of Hazzard & Cannonball Run)
Raquel Welch
Erin Gray (Silver Spoons & Buck Rogers)
Suzanne Somers (Three's Company)
Loni Anderson (WKRP)

Daisy Duke!!!
Daisy had a '74 Road Runner, then later on an '80 CJ7.

Barbara Eden for sure! She never seemed to age

I forget what some of the others looked like. Never saw the outlaw one lol but it looks good I'm gonna watch it!

My early list growing up (being born in the early 70's):
Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman was fine, but in Bobbi Jo and the Outlaw you get to see her not wearing a stitch)
Barbara Eden (Jeannie)
Sophia Loren
Ann Margret
Pamela Hensley (Buck Rogers)
Dorothy Stratten (Playboy and a very short acting career that included Buck Rogers)
Catherine Bach (Dukes of Hazzard & Cannonball Run)
Raquel Welch
Erin Gray (Silver Spoons & Buck Rogers)
Suzanne Somers (Three's Company)
Loni Anderson (WKRP)

Daisy had a '74 Road Runner, then later on an '80 CJ7.
That’s a good list , only a few I would put at the bottom ..
maybe Dirty Mary and crazy Larry if you like insane women lol

I could visualize almost all by the names and the shows .. I think a refresher is in need lol
There are 2 younger women in my neighborhood that walk their dogs that I think only own and wear Dailey Dukes lol I will say they work on them also

Barbara Eden for sure! She never seemed to age
The marvels of plastic surgery …. Only on a few though .. many get that crap and turn into the elephant man ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back