05 srt10 for sale

Yeah small town. I figured someone would have found it and wanted it on here though. Have it on a hellcat forum too. It was on craigslist for awhile. Started to put it on bring a trailer but they wanted a low reserve on it. Didn't want to chance it and let it go way too cheap. Easier to keep than give it away. I'd let it go for 23 and I feel that is too low ‍♂️
It's pretty safe on here, Sadly not much traffic lately. BAT with low reserve - boo! Glad you didn't do that. Can you tell I think you should try to hang on to her? :) lol

Yeah small town. I figured someone would have found it and wanted it on here though. Have it on a hellcat forum too. It was on craigslist for awhile. Started to put it on bring a trailer but they wanted a low reserve on it. Didn't want to chance it and let it go way too cheap. Easier to keep than give it away. I'd let it go for 23 and I feel that is too low ‍♂️
Yeah , those places to sell things are for yard sales ..
Forums can get exposure but like this site is smaller than your town lol .
I wonder looking at the 23 sale price people think it may have some kind of problems since IMO it’s not in a competitive price range . YA NEVER KNOW !
IMO and others on here definitely think 23 is to low priced.

I’m a stubborn SOB ! I personally would rather hold on to something than I sell for little to nothing or let something rot before dumping it for BS price .

Agreed!!! That would bet giving it away! What can you really buy for 23 these days??! A used toyota lol

Agreed!!! That would bet giving it away! What can you really buy for 23 these days??! A used toyota lol
Exactly !
I’ll bet you can’t even buy a used Pinto of yesterday lol for that price

But I hear there is a thing somewhere lol

But I hear there is a Thing somewhere lol

Ahh yes! Can't forget such a thing! Lol
I capped the wor Thing in my post and on your quoted reply is shows it a lower case T .. Hmmmm , has spell,check invaded the platform lol

I capped the wor Thing in my post and on your quoted reply is shows it a lower case T .. Hmmmm , has spell,check invaded the platform lol
Nope - you scored a double!! Just didn't know it hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back