05 srt10 for sale

Lol it does certainly does. It's fun to see people react to the truck. Not too many even know what an srt 10 is. Wait that's a v-10 with a 6 speed
Less and less

So nice! Getting some show time in before the end of summer closes in!

Love your small town!

So nice! Getting some show time in before the end of summer closes in!

Love your small town!
I don't know how someone hasn't bought it yet. But I'm glad nobody has lol. There's simply nothing else like it

I don't know how someone hasn't bought it yet. But I'm glad nobody has lol. There's simply nothing else like it
Small town ? Where are you advertising it .. Bring it to Barrett Jackson or similar types in of high end popular auctions ..

Heck you have more car shows than most towns or counties lol .

what was the asking price again ?

Small town ? Where are you advertising it .. Bring it to Barrett Jackson or similar types in of high end popular auctions ..

Yeah small town. I figured someone would have found it and wanted it on here though. Have it on a hellcat forum too. It was on craigslist for awhile. Started to put it on bring a trailer but they wanted a low reserve on it. Didn't want to chance it and let it go way too cheap. Easier to keep than give it away. I'd let it go for 23 and I feel that is too low ‍♂️

I missed the show weekend before last that had cash prizes. It was too hot out and I was too tired. There's 1 more in a couple weeks not sure if I'll go or not it's a little farther than I like to travel.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back