2024 Post Ho Thread

Those Dakotas seem to hold their value from what I've seen. I really like how they look so similar to the 10
Yes the year I have is the mini Ram 10 look .. Dakotas are no longer made and do seem to hold the value even with ver high mileage..

Need to finish or figure out a way to remove the remaining crap clear coat first on the bumper and lower door ,bed panels and tailgate .. the rear bumper is primed and ready as long as I take off the license plate first this time lol
Did some wet sanding on the passenger side to finish prepping for a coat of paint . Still a little more sanding though . … I’m going to have to go to Walmart again , HELP ME HELP ME LOL
You're helping the stock price lol

You're helping the stock price lol
Yes , that was the thought yesterday on the open , it was red , then it went green lol ..
Can you imagine what just 1:Walmart brings in sales on a day .. I spent 99.68 yesterday , the store is always mobbed .. then add them up around the world with brick and mortar and then add online shoppers .. MASSIVE !

Yes , that was the thought yesterday on the open , it was red , then it went green lol ..
Can you imagine what just 1:Walmart brings in sales on a day .. I spent 99.68 yesterday , the store is always mobbed .. then add them up around the world with brick and mortar and then add online shoppers .. MASSIVE !
Very massive and they like you say are always mobbed - can't go wrong owning that one. Wonder if Buff does?

My eggs went up again to all time high :mad:
Very massive and they like you say are always mobbed - can't go wrong owning that one. Wonder if Buff does?
it’s one of the top investments in retirement portfolio’s ,, 401K’s , IRA’s etc….

AHHHH WASABI !

2 slices whole wheat bread , minced Garlic and Wasabi spread across both bread slices, sliced whole Avacado topped off with iceberg lettuce . THE TEST IS SUCCESSFUL l WASABI

Finished the prep on the passenger fender but Wally didn’t have the paint in stock :mad:

AHHHH WASABI !

2 slices whole wheat bread , minced Garlic and Wasabi spread across both bread slices, sliced whole Avacado topped off with iceberg lettuce . THE TEST IS SUCCESSFUL l WASABI
Sounds good - now it Needs sushi ginger to be perfect :)

Meant the real WASABI ,, NOT THE GREEN Dyed HORSE RADISH !

Did you ever try a Ghost pepper or Carolina reaper pepper lol
As Biden would say God save the Queen as his depends blew out in flames lol

Did you ever try a Ghost pepper or Carolina reaper pepper lol
As Biden would say God save the Queen as his depends blew out in flames lol
No!! But I have heard of those killer peppers!! Not gonna try one in purpose anyways lol

Jalapeño jelly is my hot limit Hahahaa

I can eat some wasabi - cleans out the sinuses!!

I use to have a client ,,, that had a Avacado tree that a lot of Avacados every year .,they were snowbirds and only down here for maybe 2 months out of the year .. So I would snag a bunch of Avacados and give them to people … Then I decided to try and start a few using the pits .. it worked and I gave one to the Client , Sandy and my next door neighbor about 10 to 15 years ago … I know Sandy still has one in here yard ,, the last I saw was the clients was doing well but no idea about it now .. the one in the pic s my next door neighbors and it finally after all these years has produced a few AVACADOS ….

MAYBE I should have changed my name to Jimmy Avacado tree lol ,, Not !IMG_1056.jpegIMG_1057.jpegIMG_1058.jpegIMG_1059.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back