2024 Post Ho Thread

A Shaggy l A Griffen and a Hemi lone star lol

And today shows 2 out of 3 ,,,, AIN’T BAD :D

Nice! Maybe they will be adding some. With all the admin interest possibly something new is coming!

Heartbeat would be a miracle!
Keep your fingers crossed ha bump ba bump ba bump

Close to decision time on what to do and fix on the trucks .. payday on its way .. hmmm ! Procrastination is my middle name lol ..
Fix broken cheap plastic parts , fix air compressor, more prep for painting and doing the bed coating on the Dakota , order outer
Tye <— lol) ends , heck will bye the entire front end parts just to have them since they cost around 60$ lol .
The rain and heat needs to go the heck away though .. just had a huge thunderstorm and my rear gutter down spout was clogged .. so I went and played with the storm and un clogged it .. forgot my shampoo and soap damn it lol ..it’s finally moving away .. So still have to get my walking miles in , UGH and get my damn sandals broken in more .. damn blisters actually odd they are blood blisters ..

I’ll have to empty my 10’s wading pool once the rain stops completely..lol r add Jacuzzi jets lol

IMG_1054.jpegIMG_1055.jpeg

Close to decision time on what to do and fix on the trucks .. payday on its way .. hmmm ! Procrastination is my middle name lol ..
Fix broken cheap plastic parts , fix air compressor, more prep for painting and doing the bed coating on the Dakota , order outer
Tye <— lol) ends , heck will bye the entire front end parts just to have them since they cost around 60$ lol .
The rain and heat needs to go the heck away though .. just had a huge thunderstorm and my rear gutter down spout was clogged .. so I went and played with the storm and un clogged it .. forgot my shampoo and soap damn it lol ..it’s finally moving away .. So still have to get my walking miles in , UGH and get my damn sandals broken in more .. damn blisters actually odd they are blood blisters ..
My projects go that way too lol

I guess make the list and complete each as conditions permit? Hahahaha or just multi task away until all done :oops:

My projects go that way too lol

I guess make the list and complete each as conditions permit? Hahahaha or just multi task away until all done :oops:
My multi task personality is ingrained in me … same as my determination to do it right the first time and done in reasonable amount of time .. Well now I procrastinate to damn much ,, but sooner r later things still get done .. it just now that my list has gotten larger mostly due to things I couldnt control… broken Jack , broken power washer , broken air compressor and Jack ass HOA goofies and health crap ,lol .. but I’m getting there slowly but surely ! I’m

Note to self ,,, Stop going to Walmart lol
Testing is fun lol ..
bought a can of Black automotive rustoleum acrylic enamel to see if it would be worth a damn lol…..
did the drivers fender since it was as close to primed and preped ..
sprayed it when Imgot home and the day was just breaking . Hi humidity and cooler .. got a damn run and tried to tape pull it off and another small run .. I’m not as steady as I use to be lol .. still I am satisfied with how it looks .. I will , after it dries up for a while sand out the small runs and hit it with another coat and the some clear coat just to see .. I may just end up doing it one panel at a time if the test works out .. signed the Poor man’s painter lol
Maybe Barrett Jackson million dollar auction lol .. IMG_1060.jpegIMG_1274.jpeg

Note to self ,,, Stop going to Walmart lol
Testing is fun lol ..
bought a can of Black automotive rustoleum acrylic enamel to see if it would be worth a damn lol…..
did the drivers fender since it was as close to primed and preped ..
sprayed it when Imgot home and the day was just breaking . Hi humidity and cooler .. got a damn run and tried to tape pull it off and another small run .. I’m not as steady as I use to be lol .. still I am satisfied with how it looks .. I will , after it dries up for a while sand out the small runs and hit it with another coat and the some clear coat just to see .. I may just end up doing it one panel at a time if the test works out .. signed the Poor man’s painter lol
Maybe Barrett Jackson million dollar auction lol .. View attachment 67254View attachment 67255
Looks great to me!! One panel at a time should get er done. :cool: :cool:

Those Dakotas seem to hold their value from what I've seen. I really like how they look so similar to the 10

Some bumper paint to finish it up
Need to finish or figure out a way to remove the remaining crap clear coat first on the bumper and lower door ,bed panels and tailgate .. the rear bumper is primed and ready as long as I take off the license plate first this time lol
Did some wet sanding on the passenger side to finish prepping for a coat of paint . Still a little more sanding though . … I’m going to have to go to Walmart again , HELP ME HELP ME LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back