Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

By my calculations just considering div payout alone

RYLD is much higher Return on the current prices than WMT

WMT will have a better increase per share - I'm Just considering the div amt

Last edited:
For a thousand dollar purchase is WMT or RYLD the best deal.

WMT is at ATH and RYLD moves up and down but stays relatively the same (since July anyways) so the div payments on RYLD would be more than WMT but the increase in share price does obviously matter

It's not set and forget so there's many facets to consider. What do lazy investors do?

WMT is at ATH and RYLD moves up and down but stays relatively the same (since July anyways) so the div payments on RYLD would be more than WMT but the increase in share price does obviously matter
Yes and the buy op is fading away on both .. WMT may slow down on its rise ( level out ) as most tend to do after an event ..
RYLD will take time to rise slower , that’s the nature of ETF’s and why they are good longer term less risk investments . It’s a buy low as you can game .. the longer you wait the less you make !

It's not set and forget so there's many facets to consider. What do lazy investors do?
Indecision is not a friend … Lazy market players miss the boat a lot or end up with bags . Lazy market players don’t do proper DD or even have basic understanding and prefer to play follow what Social media Etc. users babble about. It’s all about doing the best DD you can using the best information which helps give a person that little edge and knowledge.

For a thousand dollar purchase is WMT or RYLD the best deal.
Beware paper math isn’t going to be completely accurate when it comes to a stock , divs . Things are going to be different from month to month, Quarterly Semi and annual . It’s a lot of speculation math…
Doing the math say on RYLD . You don’t know the actual monthly div till it pays out or announced , you don’t know what the price/cost when the broker reinvests in the DRIP or the amount of shares they buy till it’s done . , You don’t know what the price of a share will be if you Reinvest the divs . Then with some funds you will have no idea , usually at EOY if they also payout a Capitol Div. On top of the regular div.

To me those are factors that I don’t think about except it’s cash in the bank or growing the investment.

Speculation is exactly what it’s all the time and you can’t change that . That’s why you do your own DD using the best sources available using the company and SEC filings and blocking out the noise of the ANALysts , Social media non investors .. Always verify using factual sources.
Social media sources and other websites are full of non investors that think they are experts . Ask yourself ,,, would the real investors , bigs bother with those sources, NO ! It’s funny to read Social media goonies , they think they can make and manipulate a stock movement. Many are just BS that don’t even own the stocks . One of the best ones is , I’m shorting and I have 200k shares .
Then you always see the lefty make it political BS that has nothing to do with the stocks .. hahahah ! Those sources are Comedy Central .. the only thing I do scrolling through posts on those , beside a laugh are a symbol to check out and do my own DD ..

That’s actually How I heard about QYLD and monthly paying divs. and checking it out has led to a decent div income monthly ! That was on Reditt when the MEME started and curiosity made me look lol . I’m no longer on any of the Social media or any websites relating to stocks . IHUB has a decent tool but the message boards stink same ole same ole BS , Seeking Alfa was and still is a bunch of no expert articles and then there is STOCK TWITS which I was banned for no reason with 99% longs on a stock thread called VRING … They just took out everyone years ago . Cramer and CNBC are a middleman Joke with a following . Cramer is a babbling baboon lol. If you notice most of his recommendations are the highest cost stocks that the retailer can’t buy a lot of lol..He plays with a theme of the Marines battle cry, OORAH ! What a joke especially for a lefty !

By my calculations just considering div payout alone

RYLD is much higher Return on the current prices than WMT

WMT will have a better increase per share - I'm Just considering the div amt
I think in actual you find more money will be made with RYLD .
WMT is a solid investment long term investment in a portfolio..
Diversification is a top key to playing the game and if you’re limiting the amount of money to specific positions you will end up constraining you growth as money will be tied up .
Why $1000 ? Why not $500 to start and diversify into more solid higher paying Div. Companies ?
Sectors can get and will get hit , but others don’t at times ,, that can hinder the growth but Divs most of the time hold their value and don’t get affected unless a hard market hit like the pandemic or a crash ( rare! ) that’s when a company may cut or stop a div.

A note ;
Most decent companies will raise their div. On an at least annual basis. Some more that others .

Beware paper math isn’t going to be completely accurate when it comes to a stock , divs . Things are going to be different from month to month, Quarterly Semi and annual . It’s a lot of speculation math…
Doing the math say on RYLD . You don’t know the actual monthly div till it pays out or announced , you don’t know what the price/cost when the broker reinvests in the DRIP or the amount of shares they buy till it’s done . , You don’t know what the price of a share will be if you Reinvest the divs . Then with some funds you will have no idea , usually at EOY if they also payout a Capitol Div. On top of the regular div.

To me those are factors that I don’t think about except it’s cash in the bank or growing the investment.

Speculation is exactly what it’s all the time and you can’t change that . That’s why you do your own DD using the best sources available using the company and SEC filings and blocking out the noise of the ANALysts , Social media non investors .. Always verify using factual sources.
Social media sources and other websites are full of non investors that think they are experts . Ask yourself ,,, would the real investors , bigs bother with those sources, NO ! It’s funny to read Social media goonies , they think they can make and manipulate a stock movement. Many are just BS that don’t even own the stocks . One of the best ones is , I’m shorting and I have 200k shares .
Then you always see the lefty make it political BS that has nothing to do with the stocks .. hahahah ! Those sources are Comedy Central .. the only thing I do scrolling through posts on those , beside a laugh are a symbol to check out and do my own DD ..

That’s actually How I heard about QYLD and monthly paying divs. and checking it out has led to a decent div income monthly ! That was on Reditt when the MEME started and curiosity made me look lol . I’m no longer on any of the Social media or any websites relating to stocks . IHUB has a decent tool but the message boards stink same ole same ole BS , Seeking Alfa was and still is a bunch of no expert articles and then there is STOCK TWITS which I was banned for no reason with 99% longs on a stock thread called VRING … They just took out everyone years ago . Cramer and CNBC are a middleman Joke with a following . Cramer is a babbling baboon lol. If you notice most of his recommendations are the highest cost stocks that the retailer can’t buy a lot of lol..He plays with a theme of the Marines battle cry, OORAH ! What a joke especially for a lefty !
Thank you!!

I think in actual you find more money will be made with RYLD .
WMT is a solid investment long term investment in a portfolio..
Diversification is a top key to playing the game and if you’re limiting the amount of money to specific positions you will end up constraining you growth as money will be tied up .
Why $1000 ? Why not $500 to start and diversify into more solid higher paying Div. Companies ?
Sectors can get and will get hit , but others don’t at times ,, that can hinder the growth but Divs most of the time hold their value and don’t get affected unless a hard market hit like the pandemic or a crash ( rare! ) that’s when a company may cut or stop a div.

A note ;
Most decent companies will raise their div. On an at least annual basis. Some more that others .
Good point - thanks again! Helps with getting the "anti etf" on board lol

Tic Toc ,, countdown for another who knows WTH market day .. last I read was that inflation and the fed are on the manipulative list for the week or until the fed speaks , OH MY ,, LETS MILK IT CROOKS !

Tic Toc ,, countdown for another who knows WTH market day .. last I read was that inflation and the fed are on the manipulative list for the week or until the fed speaks , OH MY ,, LETS MILK IT CROOKS !
Right! Get on with it already!!

A0DBF9EC-A3F9-4475-B1FD-8BA3B36E4EC6.jpeg

The golden child is getting hammered. Again. Looking back a year that stock was only up over 50.00 during this year. It's probably going to keep bouncing around for awhile. Could be good for some day trades if caught at just the right time. Could be.

WMT will always do well even if it does bad lol

There's only a handful i watch of the thousands out there so I'm pretty limited on what i see

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back