Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Cool getting a big div payday on the 30th :)
It’s the season for divs again .. just got the alert .
D payout !

I’m only about 5k down since Bobblehead became a squatter from my portfolio all time high .. 4 freaking years now and not recovered yet .. imagine the gains on top of that lost in those 4 years … Unreal ! I was over 70k down because of that idiot at one point ..
Right after the pandemic with the V recovery is when I hit my last all time high which was due to Trump … and then smashed again when the Bobblehead took over .

CRWD Rocked
IBM did it thing and broke through 200$

NVDA STINKS LOL

Asshats being asshats again today ..:(

Well,at least it didn’t get totaled in the last minutes today ..Tuesdays another day …I gained about 1700 on 2 accounts ,,, not checking any others except the crapto which I did get a super lowball fill his morning of BTC .. THEN EVERY THING WENT UP .

Got legs .. miss the boat .. 80’s coming to a portfolio near you ;)
IMG_1061.jpeg

IBM getting more legs 202.xx on close …
CRWD will see 350.xx soon enough …
Energy ( Utilities ) headed north ,,, DUK and D …
Keep an eye on AT&T .. finally has moved up ( I hate the damn stock ) . I put it in the drip today and keeping my finger crossed along with that POS Ford ( F ) …
MMM , BACK in the DRIP also.

Even that stink stock NVDA moved today lol ?!
My bet is AMD , would still be a decent position! Why because I said so lol ….

RYLD and QYLD are continuing the up but still in a reasonable buy op range . I have high shares of both in the 20 range so my ads are still in play if I choose .

AAPL , AMZN , GOOGL are driving me nuts due to the bigs asshats holding them down ..

PG , MO and PM are dripped and still possible adds with decent divs.

Cash needed in cash account which is coming through early and mid sept. From Divs . My bills are paid a month in advance so I’m in a decent position to add and build more Div. Income ..

The boat is sailing and I’m taking the ride …

IBM getting more legs 202.xx on close …
CRWD will see 350.xx soon enough …
Energy ( Utilities ) headed north ,,, DUK and D …
Keep an eye on AT&T .. finally has moved up ( I hate the damn stock ) . I put it in the drip today and keeping my finger crossed along with that POS Ford ( F ) …
MMM , BACK in the DRIP also.

Even that stink stock NVDA moved today lol ?!
My bet is AMD , would still be a decent position! Why because I said so lol ….

RYLD and QYLD are continuing the up but still in a reasonable buy op range . I have high shares of both in the 20 range so my ads are still in play if I choose .

AAPL , AMZN , GOOGL are driving me nuts due to the bigs asshats holding them down ..

PG , MO and PM are dripped and still possible adds with decent divs.

Cash needed in cash account which is coming through early and mid sept. From Divs . My bills are paid a month in advance so I’m in a decent position to add and build more Div. Income ..

The boat is sailing and I’m taking the ride …
Sounds good on all accounts! Yayy and hoping for smooth sailing for a long time! WMT is going to keep growing I'm sure on that

Did MMM cut their div?
Yes, the div was lowered due to the spin off of SOVL ( Solventum)
Which gave MMM owners a stake in the new company . The price is decent and a possible div. Maybe in the future ..
Even the amount MMM div. Is still a decent div. By comparison.
MMM price has also risen .. 2 for the price of 1 is what I call a spin-off . I own several spin-offs from other companies now !

Good Splits , spin-offs are IMO good deals but depends on certain factors on spin-offs . Buy ops of the parent company like MMM and other decent companies usually workout to be a good investment.

MMM has paid a div flawlessly for 100 years .. making the a dividend aristocrat company ..

Personally I like to buy the top highest div companies in the .90 and higher for long term investment income ..It gives me the option depending on the price of the stock to take cash or DRIP . The biggest problem I have is adding more shares as the prices tend to be high … MMM , DOW , D are in a cheaper price range right now along with others .. they are true and tried for long term investments …
Stocks like LMT with a great div is a good investment except the price is very high to buy a lot and has gone up and pissed me off as I sold off the last shares @ 500 plus a few dollars and what happens after owning it for years and years lol It starts to sky rocket after I sold the last ones .. If I held them another week or 3 I would have made around 65$ per share more .

I didn't know this! Learned something new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back