Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Today should be interesting!! Earnings for NVDA and a couple others. I'm thinking NVDA will do good and cause an upward movement for the techs but we'll see AH when they announce

I can get a side by side that both fit if I cut the wall out that is a closet ..,seems that what many have done in these places .. then they also have to add a door .. I want my place the way it was supposed to be not have to reconstruct the damn dump …lol
I like stack ups I've had them for over 40 years lol

Today should be interesting!! Earnings for NVDA and a couple others. I'm thinking NVDA will do good and cause an upward movement for the techs but we'll see AH when they announce
But as of now NVDA dropping bigly! Hmmmmm

It could but what I’m seeing at the moment Tech and the NASDAQ are getting SQUASHED . They act like NVDA is the stock that runs all other tech companies ,,, the usual BS … We will see !

I like stack ups I've had them for over 40 years lol
That’s all I ever owned , 1 was a smaller model and the last one was a full size that could be used both ways ..

About a half hour till the god of the market lol NVDA spews out their ER .. SINCE IT IS THE ONLY STOCK IN THE MARKET NOW ,, WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY MISS after a big manipulation smash day .. With the BS a miss should cause the worst market crash in history .. who do they think they are chit ing .

With the supposed big beat out so far … it sure is in the red … lots of other stocks are red in AH also based on the only stock that existed in the market today ,, the infamous god of the internet NVDA ! Lol

About a half hour till the god of the market lol NVDA spews out their ER .. SINCE IT IS THE ONLY STOCK IN THE MARKET NOW ,, WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY MISS after a big manipulation smash day .. With the BS a miss should cause the worst market crash in history .. who do they think they are chit ing .
Isn't that the truth! It's even stated as such in the bs columns! Crock o crap how this all works lol - I'm learning that the noise is just a pita

OBVIOUSLY A BIG FLOP!! The analysts are so full of it

See what they did to CRWD after their ER .. went up good and then bang the asshats smashed it into red now ..

Isn't that the truth! It's even stated as such in the bs columns! Crock o crap how this all works lol - I'm learning that the noise is just a pita
You’re seeing the first hand BS bigs and M&M’s in action destroying good earnings . To profit themselves and the huge money people . All manipulation that boost their worth and smash’s the little investors .. to me it’s controlling the masses to keep them from becoming rich and being competitors to them ..

NVDA in AH now . after a beat on ER ..

Nvidia reports 122% revenue growth on surging demand for data center chips​

IMG_1270.jpeg

Both beat on top and bottom and forward guidance was good !

The SEC filing should be ready to do some DD on this ER .

Buy backs make stocks go up , period !
So here is another part of the ER on NVDA .. WTF!

Nvidia announces $50 billion stock buyback​

I can’t wait to see what the article dips use as a reason why they dropped .. It’s comical to spread that stuff !

I’m going to go with a , Watch them both tomorrow and thru the EOW Post big dipchit digestion.. and my bet is they both go higher .

The learning curve is over on article reading, ANALysts BS and the bigs manipulation lesson .. It can’t be predicted , its guaranteed to happen .. The end … It is a risk that should never be allowed or happen in the markets but the greedy bastards never stop .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back