2024 Post Ho Thread

Found a good TV series to binge watch on Tubi
It’s called OUTSIDERS .. it reminds me of Sons of Anarchy , but not bikers !

I'm going to watch wolves of Wallstreet -

Reported to spam threads and they are still there .. @HemiLonestar .. 2005 has posted on both of them but think he deleted his first post about him wishing he had priapism like the Olympics black Power raised fists on the medal podium ceremony.. lol ..

He should not be posting on spammers threads

I’m priming the Dakota little buy little … the hood , front fenders the top half of both rear fenders .. I pulled off the ram badge from the hood and the bed is primed and almost ready to paint the bed liner maybe a few more touch ups and then .

Heck maybe I should put a fang badge in the rams place hahaha !
image.jpg

I tested the using a spray can of Laquer clear coat to see if it would give that car paint look of wet clay .. I did the top of the bed rails lol .. not sure it’s going to work and will probably sand it back down .. I would need to buff the heck out of the clear coat to see if it will shine up and give me the effect .. TESTIN 1,2,3 lol

I’m priming the Dakota little buy little … the hood , front fenders the top half of both rear fenders .. I pulled off the ram badge from the hood and the bed is primed and almost ready to paint the bed liner maybe a few more touch ups and then .

View attachment 66949
Nice progress getting that all done. Yes on the Fang badge! Especially if you have an extra :cool:

View attachment 66949
My avatar!! Hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back