2024 Post Ho Thread

Nice progress getting that all done. Yes on the Fang badge! Especially if you have an extra :cool:
I don’t have a fang badge ,, dang it ! I’m not sure the ones would fit based on the hood differences ..

Not bad for a first protection coat of black primer done with spray cans lol ..and it rained right after I sprayed some twice lol
Appears it dried enough to not be affected buy the down pours .

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1020.jpegIMG_1021.jpegIMG_1016.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting years and using my thumb to flake off the old clear coat as it flaked .. still have more to get off lol . I do it before I clip my nails as it does flatten out my thumb nail lol

And back to the asshat HOA !
I have the proper painting equipment to paint properly , air compressor, spray guns and respirators and could have easily finished the job in a short time .. maybe the next hurricane and everyone evacuates I can get it done before the feeder bands come back around lol

I’ve been waiting years and using my thumb to flake off the old clear coat as it flaked .. still have more to get off lol . I do it before I clip my nails as it does flatten out my thumb nail lol
I had to read twice ^^^^^

Still lmao! Never heard of this strategy but it's definitely practical! Hahah :D

Looks much better it's a nice model year and looks like worthwhile work truck.

Get it to the point you can do the finish with the tools and before they figure out what happened hahahaha - deny deny deny

Tell them you did it for the association! More street appeal lol

Looks much better it's a nice model year and looks like worthwhile work truck.

Get it to the point you can do the finish with the tools and before they figure out what happened hahahaha - deny deny deny
I was thinking once all preped and ready for the final painting and clear coating .. I’ll,use the truck cover to mask everything off to hide that .. then have the paint pre ready ,,run the air hose out of the house window hook up the spray gun and spray it .. If the see me I just tell them I’m pressure washing the truck using a special wax mix like a automatic car wash lol

I was thinking once all preped and ready for the final painting and clear coating .. I’ll,use the truck cover to mask everything off to hide that .. then have the paint pre ready ,,run the air hose out of the house window hook up the spray gun and spray it .. If the see me I just tell them I’m pressure washing the truck using a special wax mix like a automatic car wash lol
Perfect!! They probably won't even notice hahahaha!

They're big ol party poopers!!! Her then a bounce house to distract them hahahaha
Won’t work either .. they won’t let you put that even in common areas and no room for one on your villa property

I think that’s the only way .. still trying to think out of the box lol

Did some researchh on script drugs this morning .. unreal but I think what happened to Ronnie .. he’s possibly in rehab since 66% of all Canadians are taking prescription drugs …
30% in the world s the US ..

Oh and in the US 88% of people 60 years and older take prescriptions ..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back