Any secrets when replacing spark plug wires?

Honestly, I don't care what people think they need to do to survive. Just don't try to force me to accept it, if I don't think the same way.
Whatever blows your hair back.
Exactly ! Dont push the agenda on everyone else and in this subject they need to keep their assholes in their own house ?

Probably. So sad. But last time I looked at them they were still there anyways. I am not happy with the situation o_O
Okay, you can guess/"worry" about the state of your plugwires/plugs/coils

OR

Put on a hoodie, dark sunglasses, a 15 pound chain-style gold necklace and perhaps a fake-mustache and then:
Get in your truck on a moonless night, drive to a deserted area with a slight uphill angle and then:
Accelerate gently until you have to shift to 2nd gear and then:
Once in 2nd, punch the throttle (that means all the way to the floor) and wind 2nd gear out to 6000 rpm. Lift the throttle and push in the clutch at the same time, shifting to 3rd.

IF it didn't hesitate or sputter, your entire ignition system is just fine!!!

Go immediately to the nearest bar to celebrate. It's up to you if you want to wear your disguise in the bar.

Order a water, slam it back, slam the glass down on the bar, leave and drive home because your anxiety over the plug wires has been resolved.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

OR

Put on a hoodie, dark sunglasses, a 15 pound chain-style gold necklace and perhaps a fake-mustache and then:
Get in your truck on a moonless night, drive to a deserted area with a slight uphill angle and then:
Once in 2nd, punch the throttle (that means all the way to the floor) and wind 2nd gear out to 6000 rpm. Lift the throttle and push in the clutch at the same time, shifting to 3rd.

Go immediately to the nearest bar to celebrate. It's up to you if you want to wear your disguise in the bar.

Order a water, slam it back, slam the glass down on the bar, leave and drive home because your anxiety over the plug wires has been resolved.

Hope this helps.
Works everytime lol

OR

Hope this helps.
Okay I'm still laughing my arse of!!! I was wondering about the disguise in the bar!! This for sure is the best way I've ever heard of to test plug wires!

Still laughing!! And if I'm gonna do all that to test them, I'm having a Cadillac Margarita instead of water!!

Hahahaha- you're hilarious!

Okay I'm still laughing my arse of!!! I was wondering about the disguise in the bar!! This for sure is the best way I've ever heard of to test plug wires!

Still laughing!! And if I'm gonna do all that to test them, I'm having a Cadillac Margarita instead of water!!

Hahahaha- you're hilarious!

Not sure what that Cadillac Margarita is. It may be hard enough to convince a State Trooper if you are wearing a disguise that you are sane; but if you have alcohol in the mix, your almost guaranteed a night in the clink!

Not sure what that Cadillac Margarita is. It may be hard enough to convince a State Trooper if you are wearing a disguise that you are sane; but if you have alcohol in the mix, your almost guaranteed a night in the clink!
Well I'll make sure to let it wear off before I test the wires going the other direction! Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back