2024 Post Ho Thread

Ve been hearing that Mikey is the possible replacement candidate for Bobblehead or that gear oil Cali igniwit.. Both which completely have no experience or qualify for the most powerful position in the world .. Just like that skitzoid Killery
It's insane almost like a bad horror movie

And when the Vice President laughs - that weird cackle - it's ominous

Damn rain everyday and now the no seems are everywhere .. their like swarms of flying fleas that are very small .. they get all over you and in your hair and start biting .. you have to go inside fast and jump in the shower to wash them out .. itch city ..

Damn rain everyday and now the no seems are everywhere .. their like swarms of flying fleas that are very small .. they get all over you and in your hair and start biting .. you have to go inside fast and jump in the shower to wash them out .. itch city ..
Ewww!!! I've heard about them! I would probably have to get me a net! Lol hahah!

Last edited:
Ewww!!! I've heard about them! I would probably have to get me a net! Lol hahah!
They are so small they go thru the screens on the porch .. you don’t see them till you hit a swarm ,, and after a real they are everywhere …
Then you have 2 times of the year that stupid love bugs swarm everywhere and splatter all over people’s vehicles as they are attracted by exhaust gases .. never go to Walmart as they like to shop for cars of Walmart shoppers and passer by’s .. They are a man made oversize nat that connect themselves together doing the hanky panky… when they get splatters on your vehicle paying they eat into the paint .. don’t ever drive with your window down or a motorcycle and open your mouth.. nasty tasting ! They were a stupid attempt to genetically get rid of the state bird , the mosquito !

They are so small they go thru the screens on the porch .. you don’t see them till you hit a swarm ,, and after a real they are everywhere …
Then you have 2 times of the year that stupid love bugs swarm everywhere and splatter all over people’s vehicles as they are attracted by exhaust gases .. never go to Walmart as they like to shop for cars of Walmart shoppers and passer by’s .. They are a man made oversize nat that connect themselves together doing the hanky panky… when they get splatters on your vehicle paying they eat into the paint .. don’t ever drive with your window down or a motorcycle and open your mouth.. nasty tasting ! They were a stupid attempt to genetically get rid of the state bird , the mosquito !
OMG!! i would not like that at all! I hope they are just there for a short time and not all summer!
If they're that tiny no wonder they are no see ums :eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back