Any secrets when replacing spark plug wires?

Not much more than 1 million people in the whole of the south island but there are a lot of car clubs, shows etc. British, italian, Aussie, USA, jappas, driftcar etc Some of the car collection are huge. One guy had 300 cars, 19 helicopters and some motorbikes. I am looking forward to our Independence day show.

Not much more than 1 million people in the whole of the south island but there are a lot of car clubs, shows etc. British, italian, Aussie, USA, jappas, driftcar etc Some of the car collection are huge. One guy had 300 cars, 19 helicopters and some motorbikes. I am looking forward to our Independence day show.
Dang!! His garage must be a hangar or two! I'm looking forward to your pics of the show! A few if you don't mind posting them

So am I lol pics pics and more pics lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back