**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

silversnake said:
lol!! i remember that....:D its funny now but at that moment it was me who needed to pee:toilet:

yep!!

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
anybody else cruisin down with us, like Waco folks, etc?????

yes you will exit at the 368B in hillsboro and will stop at the valaro and meet me there....we will gas up pee. and do what every else......we will meet justin and red04 in belton at exit 315.....

Tooloe said:
yes you will exit at the 368B in hillsboro and will stop at the valaro and meet me there....we will gas up pee. and do what every else......we will meet justin and red04 in belton at exit 315.....
you gotta pick up venomus1 in waco somewhere, and you gonna meet us at exit 292 you just gotta call when you go past 315:rock:

Again I'll be at the Flyin J exit I don't fkn know by Hooters. Hell I've only lived here all my life and have no clue on the exit#s?

VENOMOUS1 said:
Again I'll be at the Flyin J exit I don't fkn know by Hooters. Hell I've only lived here all my life and have no clue on the exit#s?

yes i will not forget you! and guess who you'll be meeting there!.. rember that maroon SRt8 Jeep That Spanked that ass hahahahah hes coming also lol

:rock: so i will call you both when we leave hillsboro to give yall a 30 min window to get to flying J

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
you gotta pick up venomus1 in waco somewhere, and you gonna meet us at exit 292 you just gotta call when you go past 315:rock:

god so many things to rember! lol

SO Far All I Have Is 12 trucks For Sure Dynoing....is there any one else? is anybody else coming from Houston?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i already wash/waxed and filled her up with gas...

:eek:Geezus H man, it's only Wednesday... :dontknow: Youuuu really don't have anything else planned to do huh?

Venom Power said:
:eek:Geezus H man, it's only Wednesday... :dontknow: Youuuu really don't have anything else planned to do huh?

mine has been Claybar'd/Waxed/Wheels Cleaned since monday! just got done doing the inside of the truck a little while ago

Every time i try to wash mine it drys within 2 mins leaving water spots might try it again tonight in the garage;)

OSO said:
Every time i try to wash mine it drys within 2 mins leaving water spots might try it again tonight in the garage;)

When you get done washing it....get youa spray bottle and put distilled water in it...an dry your truck off with that..when you see it starting to spot spray and dry.....distilled water leaves no spots... i threw my detailer shit out the window after i found this out

or you can do like i used to do on my black truck....wash it at 2am in the morning lol

Tooloe said:
When you get done washing it....get youa spray bottle and put distilled water in it...an dry your truck off with that..when you see it starting to spot spray and dry.....distilled water leaves no spots... i threw my detailer shit out the window after i found this out

or you can do like i used to do on my black truck....wash it at 2am in the morning lol
Done the midnight wash a few times :)

OSO said:
Done the midnight wash a few times :)

i did that last week and 2 cop cars pulled in and asked me what i was doin .....i gave them a blank stare and said uuumm washin my truck:dontknow: they didnt say anything and got out and watched me dry it for like 10 min and didnt say a word... :dontknow: they said nice truck and jus drove off :p i guess it was a slow night :slug:

Tooloe said:
mine has been Claybar'd/Waxed/Wheels Cleaned since monday! just got done doing the inside of the truck a little while ago

Well mine will have bug juice and guts all over it from the commute. :dontknow: And that is that.

Venom Power said:
Well mine will have bug juice and guts all over it from the commute. :dontknow: And that is that.
i keep mine so shiny they just oozzz off lol i always try to make it a habit to wipe down the front bumper when ever i get out of mine

Venom Power said:
i'm off on wednesdays thank you very much...therefore it made sense to do it yesterday:eviltongue:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back