**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Venom Power said:
EEEARLY Saturday morning. I believe Ryan was talking about meeting about 6 am somewhere close to Katy.

then that means that Dallas is EEEEEEEEEEEARLY Saturday morn

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

ZCx said:
then that means that Dallas is EEEEEEEEEEEARLY Saturday morn

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:
thats alright were still gonna beat them down there!:D

Did anyone mention the price for the first loser to show up and dyno? LOL! The countdown is official. 3 more working days left!!! Unless I take a vacation day to clean up the 10 instead of doing all nite Friday.

Okay looks like I am in pending my son does go home this Friday to his mothers. I have a few canopy's at my office from this past weekends car show I co-hosted at Hooters we can use but I can only fit 1 in the jeep so that is all I can bring or really want to be responsible for. I can bring a few fold out chairs as well. Canopys are 10x10 easy ups.

Heck here are some pics from the show why not

Some of you may know that many months ago I got involved with a local car club called mustangtrends who approached me about co-chairing a benefit car show for a little girl with a rare from of cancer. Her mother had been through alot of hard times and basically had wiped out all of her funds to keep MaKenzie alive. MaKenzie has Neroblastoma. Makenzie is only 14 months old and has already had a fully hysterectomy, 4 rounds of chemotherapy, had her rectum removed, removal of her sigmoid colon, surrounding lymphnodes and tumor had to be scrapped off her aorta and still has more chemo and a bone marrow transplant to endure. Here is her mother holding her as she speaks to the crowd at the show this past Saturday it was very touching.

pictures835.jpg

Me trying to keep it together as she speaks

3714362711_bc0754dae4_b.jpg

We did not have the turnout that we had hoped for only about 100 cars, but we did raise over $3,000 to donate to her to help out a little.

The show went smoothly and it was so relaxing (well for some). I got there around 6 am to get things set up, banners, canopys, getting the staff ready to register cars, getting band organized, etc.

Here are just some random pics from the day

wadeedit.jpg

3714283365_90c15b73fc_b.jpg

To save money we made the trophies ourselves with donated pistons, had them sandblasted, painted and cleared. We made the bases for them as well and had them stained and cleared. They actually came out great and was a total surprise and change from the normal type of trophies most were used to winning.

3714310745_b1486ebe81_b.jpg

3715185376_c951ffe021_b.jpg

Last edited:
3714348327_f81da0757a_b.jpg

aaaa.jpg

3715098494_68ac15c691_b.jpg

3715143004_531dc6c14d_b.jpg

IMG_8293Medium.jpg

IMG_8561Medium.jpg

This won best truck it was a truck built in dedication to a son from his father. His son was killed in a car accident and was crazy about Marvin Martian
pictures732.jpg

IMG_8293Medium.jpg

pictures730.jpg

Okay enough of the sad stuff you guys want to see some Hooters and hey how about Hooters and my Jeep

IMG_2733.jpg

I say we meet up at Loves Truck stop and leave out at 7am like James originally planned....DONT GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

well dam 3 days fellas i am gonna go put my brake pads on and friday night get my headers on :rock: :marchmellow: if i aint fast i'm gonna sound it :D

Fahrenheit said:
I say we meet up at Loves Truck stop and leave out at 7am like James originally planned....DONT GET LEFT BEHIND!!!
supposed to be in austin at 7 though...

Fahrenheit said:
I ll give you 30 min head start:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
supposed to be in austin at 7 though...
Hes just trying to sleep late.

Last edited:
Well the wife is tagging along, so you know how they are, I can't get her up at 4am to go play with my truck, thats not going to work.

Fahrenheit said:
first truck will be on the rollers at 7am

Come to think of it... Burgers and dogs are good enough. Brisket is too much. I wanna relax and have some fun for a change....

Venom Power said:
Come to think of it... Burgers and dogs are good enough. Brisket is too much. I wanna relax and have some fun for a change....
you still cookin the dogs and burgers? ya'll really don't want me to cook:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
you still cookin the dogs and burgers? ya'll really don't want me to cook:D

I'll cook the dogs and burgers.. No prob.. Those, with drinks, would be good enough.

Shitz weak man! A real pecker teaser I tell ya. Teasin us bout a "badass
Brisket that I've been tasting for the days since you mentioned it, including some pineapple BBQ sauce & shit and now just dogs. WTF? You'd better make sum bad ass burgers or you may be offed! LOL !! Damn it a Texas gtg w/ no brisket?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back