Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I only pd 5.66 on my looser not 5.78 so my odds just got better :p

It bleeding a little now .. my attempt was @7.97 when the price was 7.98 earlier.. it took off as soon as I put in my limit and went to 8.54 .. so I cancelled the order ..
It made 1.00 ea so if one could buy a few and get in and out there's hope!

Carful he may dump his position f he hasn’t already
Supposedly he's still in our so the headlines say lol - maybe he will stay in there and get that rally going again - lol

Hahahaha! Chicken lol
Not chicken ..it just wouldn’t give it to me for a penny cheaper ,, I never buy at the market price unless zi know it’s a forsure trade . Hahaha

Not chicken ..it just wouldn’t give it to me for a penny cheaper ,, I never buy at the market price unless zi know it’s a forsure trade . Hahaha
I misunderstood your post when I read it the first time! I get it now!!

It made 1.00 ea so if one could buy a few and get in and out there's hope!
I’m on the watch still and see what brings with it tomorrow,, AH wasn’t a buy , to high for the testing .
But I did sell a highball, high share of had today and it bought me 2 shares of D on a big lowball .. that made up for the HD div plus more . Put cash back into account of close to 300 more . Then AAPL finally played and broke through 200 and held at close and in AH .. with a 4200 plus gain in AAPL alone .. that I don’t complain about ..

I misunderstood your post when I read it the first time! I get it now!!
I’m watching it and checked a few things on it and the pattern does seem to meet a flipper stock at this time .. Still not sure if anything else yet .

Supposedly he's still in our so the headlines say lol - maybe he will stay in there and get that rally going again - lol
That’s what people bite into ,, It is a pump and dump stock .. the company isn’t worth much at all .. the pops are only based on the kitty dude blah blah and followers.. this last move due to this guy made a ton of baggies that chased it .. now they just hope it gets pumped and pop again .. to much risk for anything but small buys and expendable cash . Bagging is dead money that can last forever and finally a dump , usually for a loss .

FTR was a decent div communication stock and a smaller growth company.. the BOD screwed the company buy buying Verizon FIOS . Which damn near put them out of business . Something g about the FIOS Soft where was messed up and Verizon knew it .. they ended up in court and FTR lost .. then they tried to dilute the stock , did a reverse stock split and then rapidly claimed chapter 11 bankruptcy. Part of the plan coming out of Chapter 11 ,, they Extinguished all common stock shares with just enough time for investors to dump all they had as the price was pennies at that time .. I was one of those investors .. Now if you look at FTR STOCK .. Their still in business and the stock the last time I looked was doing well .. the BOD asshats should never be allowed to run a company.

I’m watching it and checked a few things on it and the pattern does seem to meet a flipper stock at this time .. Still not sure if anything else yet .
Lunch money! m&Ms, almind joy and Doritos! Yaaay lol

Lunch money! m&Ms, almind joy and Doritos! Yaaay lol
On the list for tomorrow.. market gets hit based on the fed double whammy and the buy ops should roll in for the steak and lobster with dessert …hahaha !

So this means Red right??
Not necessarily,, but the speculation and expectations put out by the news and those Investors hahaha ( the bigs ).. remeber they will digest after the data comes out and find something to manipulate..

That’s what people bite into ,, It is a pump and dump stock .. the company isn’t worth much at all .. the pops are only based on the kitty dude blah blah and followers.. this last move due to this guy made a ton of baggies that chased it .. now they just hope it gets pumped and pop again .. to much risk for anything but small buys and expendable cash . Bagging is dead money that can last forever and finally a dump , usually for a loss .
Yah I'm certainly not going there! Other than the few I gambled they can have their kitty he sorta creeped me out anyways hahahaha

Yah I'm certainly not going there! Other than the few I gambled they can have their kitty he sorta creeped me out anyways hahahaha
Hahaha the guy is a weird OOOO

Not necessarily,, but the speculation and expectations put out by the news and those Investors hahaha ( the bigs ).. remeber they will digest after the data comes out and find something to manipulate..
They will! It's all about the headlines I've noticed. They start out with the sky is falling and it gets better from there

I thought he was on something in the streaming. Heck I guess since he made 300 million on the original pump and dump .. he can afford to smoke anything now haha

Hahaha the guy is a weird OOOO
That's being nice! Did u see him? I was embarrassed for him but again it's all in the "show" I'm thinking he and the RC guy could be buds

I thought he was on something in the streaming. Heck I guess since he made 300 million on the original pump and dump .. he can afford to smoke anything now haha
Right! It was scary

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back