Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

DJT could be something to do with the short sellers - i can't open the article lol and don't sign up for the rag mags
That’s a good assumption… but there is more to it .. I just don’t know what .. lots of SEC BS and Trump hate . The Gov. should not be involved ever .

Looks like AVGO and the poison Burrito are the money makers now -
That AVGO sure went way up since the announcement - geeeez
I’m amazed at the jump everyday with AVGO .. UNREAL .. SOONER OR LATER , MY GUESS LATER IT HAS TO COME SOMEWHAT BACK TO EARTH .
CMG I have no idea what it’s going to do the price has been rediculous for a long time .. my guess is we see a hard pull back a post split .

CMG has to have some other back door crap going on .. I just don’t see that company being valued above any other single restaurant fast food joint . McDonalds IMO should be a 10k stock in comparison. Outback , Olive Garden , Carrabbas , chilis should all be valued much higher the Salmonella city !
Maybe they are like Pizza gate !

So when is crapto going to take off since the halving has already taken place .. come on where I’d that 150k for Bitcoin .. this is the reason I only own a very small amount .. I have never believed this is honest and just a scam .. yes people made a ton of money on it .. but what is backing crapto ? Digital invisible say what’s !

All I get is alerts that crapto is dow today 5% , 10% blah blah .. I actually just got alerts all the ones I own are down ..

That’s a good assumption… but there is more to it .. I just don’t know what .. lots of SEC BS and Trump hate . The Gov. should not be involved ever .
Agreed!

Oh wow the crapto chart graphs almost look identical that's almost uncannily weird!! And i think CORZ sorta moves along with them not exactly sure

Last edited:
As for what backs them, I have no idea! I believe BTC is a finite number of coins but i don't think the others - at least some- are. I think they can just keep getting made by whoever makes them. I've never read up on the coins! BTC halved in April right?

Oh wire the crapto chart graphs almost look identical that's almost uncannily weird!! And i think CORZ sorta moves along with them not exactly sure
Yes they all follow each other most of the time .. one of the things to that was odd from the beginning.. I guess the block chain runs the same line for all crapto .

As for what backs them, I have no idea! I believe BTC is a finite number of coins but i don't think the others - at least some- are. I think they can just keep getting made by whoever makes them. I've never read up on the coins! BTC halved in April right?
They have different types .. Coins , alt coins , stable coins blah blah …. stable coins tend to pay you interest ( Small ) and the price does not fluctuate. Certain crapto also pay you if you STAKE them .. their are just to many goofy terms and things to try and keep up to understand IMO , it’s like learning a foreign language or being on the Reddit meme stocks .. just goofy freaking weird .

Appears CORZ has left the room .. I have 1 share left and it looks like a dump loss ..

I think it will go up again but not sure when. Gotta watch it longer. Are the craptos down too?84908A47-4DA4-458A-A076-673B7D37648E.jpeg

That's over 5.00 in 2 weeks! Why who knows?

I think it will go up again but not sure when. Gotta watch it longer. Are the craptos down too?View attachment 66574
The entire market is pounded today . I’m not even sure I want to look at my close numbers ..
As for CORZ ..1 share left I’ll just wait one way or another .. it appears it start moving when an offer to buy was done .. That’s why it moved .. it’s not following crapto .. there are a few possibilities it may go up more ,, but I think I’m done flipping it at least for now ..

That's over 5.00 in 2 weeks! Why who knows?
When another company tries and announces to buy another company.. The offering companies stock drops usually hard and the target buy company stocks head north decent .. this is what I see with CORZ

Crappy market day for no reason at all ..
DJT , CORZ now deep bags .
FSRN Just claimed chapter 11 and is now .02 per share ..
all tech pounded .. ah hell the entire market pounded and the market is closed tomorrow.. I think I’ll sleep off the market hanger over tomorrow

IF you want to do some DD .. take a look at JBLU ( JetBlue )

They were at around 14$ pershare and they decided to announce the buy of , I think Spirt Airlines a while ago .. Spirt jumped in price and JBLU got slammed hard , Then like most company buy offers the Government sticks their nose in it and hearings and BS for the approved merger drags for a long time and the stocks just get screwed more .. look at the chart and you will see what the results end up on JBLU ! It hasn’t even started to come back and I believe the sale was cancelled … this happens pretty much everytime a company makes a offer to buy another company..

The entire market is pounded today . I’m not even sure I want to look at my close numbers ..
As for CORZ ..1 share left I’ll just wait one way or another .. it appears it start moving when an offer to buy was done .. That’s why it moved .. it’s not following crapto .. there are a few possibilities it may go up more ,, but I think I’m done flipping it at least for now ..
I'm done with it for now too, researching I think it took its up movement on news to do with CoreWeave and NVDA - so now it's over with that hype - that's the way I see it lol

I'll look at jetblu i remember reading about that merger

Yikes! 15% shorted and no dividend - looks like a bad break for them

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back