Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Ha!! Scored another double while the system figured out it's - oops we ran into a problem thing - my gain
I was getting them on the update ,, now not so many ..

That works for me lol - 1 added three more last week they are pretty high right now but I would like an even 25 :)
Spread those apples out in the basket ..

I looked at a couple of those ;)
AAPL , GOOGL , AMZN .. ALL GROWTH and 2 pay a div. Trillion dollar market caps .. those are the Tech sector .. TSLA INCLUDED , im hoping MSFT does a split to add more .. Meta need To split to add more also both those pay dvs .
RYLD , QYLD i own long term and a big amount ,, their cheap and payout is large and monthly .
WMT is a decent large company with a div and just split ..
many many long terms large caps out there .
Energy companies like DUK and D pay decent divs , DUK div is higher but so is the price .. D is down and IMO is a buy at the price now .. I own all those as long term and all are large holding positions ..
divs are cash or put in the drip to auto buy , at your choice .

AAPL , GOOGL , AMZN .. ALL GROWTH and 2 pay a div. Trillion dollar market caps .. those are the Tech sector .. TSLA INCLUDED , im hoping MSFT does a split to add more .. Meta need To split to add more also both those pay dvs .
RYLD , QYLD i own long term and a big amount ,, their cheap and payout is large and monthly .
WMT is a decent large company with a div and just split ..
many many long terms large caps out there .
Energy companies like DUK and D pay decent divs , DUK div is higher but so is the price .. D is down and IMO is a buy at the price now .. I own all those as long term and all are large holding positions ..
divs are cash or put in the drip to auto buy , at your choice .
I'm thinking about googl or maybe amazon i only have a couple hundred to spend right now - i nred to add to the piggy bank lol

I posted the little portfolio , not mine but I watch it daily ..
With the exception of DJT and ROKU .. I would recommend the rest for a good start for growth and some divs .. look at the % of gains since bought .
Ryld is red but has paid enough cash back in divs its made profits above the down .. there are not a lot of each stock owned in it .. ryld is only 60 shares I think the rest are much lower amounts .

I'm thinking about googl or maybe amazon i only have a couple hundred to spend right now - i nred to add to the piggy bank lol
Personally IMO AAPL is the better buy now ,, its broken threw 200 and just announce bigger involement into AI and many other things stated in the last event the held . All would be a benifit to own IMO long term .. look where the prices were pre splits ..

When i look at my porfolios all the large caps have big gains .. a few mid caps have gains and the small cap stocks are junk lol IMO

What im saying is that the true and tried large caps mentioned are as close to safe as possible . I don't hesitate to add the ones I mentioned if I have the cash in the account if they pull back or are very near , usually lowere than my highest buy lot ..

Aapl has been fantastic when I bout in post 1st split . The price was over 500 per share .. post split dropped it down to low 90’s .. I started buying small amounts .. the price start moving back up and ai sold a few for profit .. the price ended up going over 500 again ,, then they announced a second split .. I kept adding more .. ill tell you I put 16k into it over time .. the value now is very large . When it pulls back I added more post second Split , have sold high cost shares and taken profit .. IMO in time it will be back to 500 again .. other mentioned I also believe they will do the same ..

Aapl has been fantastic when I bout in post 1st split . The price was over 500 per share .. post split dropped it down to low 90’s .. I started buying small amounts .. the price start moving back up and ai sold a few for profit .. the price ended up going over 500 again ,, then they announced a second split .. I kept adding more .. ill tell you I put 16k into it over time .. the value now is very large . When it pulls back I added more post second Split , have sold high cost shares and taken profit .. IMO in time it will be back to 500 again .. other mentioned I also believe they will do the same ..
I like Apple better than googl or Amazon

Personally IMO AAPL is the better buy now ,, its broken threw 200 and just announce bigger involement into AI and many other things stated in the last event the held . All would be a benifit to own IMO long term .. look where the prices were pre splits ..
It just seems like choosing to buy one apple vs adding to my grouo of nvda leaves it sitting there on its own when i could add to the group while the price is still sorta low. That does keep everything in one basket i know but that basket seems like it's going to keep going for a minute or two.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back