Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Oh brother!! Roaring kitty posts dog meme and chewy shares went up 20%!! Insane. They went down of course
Scam kitty ,, idiot followers and Reddit puppets .. Imdont care what the guy does or posts , hes a manipulator that has bagged a bunch of non want to get rich quick kids ..

The burrito isn't doing as much as i thought it would
Its your fault , I told you to go buy 2 Salmonella Tacos and 3 poison Burritos yesterday .. Now the stock is under the full control of the manipulators .. lol I'm holding a bag on 2 accounts now

Its your fault , I told you to go buy 2 Salmonella Tacos and 3 poison Burritos yesterday .. Now the stock is under the full control of the manipulators .. lol I'm holding a bag on 2 accounts now
Bag o burritos!

Scam kitty ,, idiot followers and Reddit puppets .. Imdont care what the guy does or posts , hes a manipulator that has bagged a bunch of non want to get rich quick kids ..
He's in with the CEO :eek: :eek: And the idjuts don't see it!!

Going back before they announced their split which was in March i think it looks like they were about 55 or so. I think if i get a burrito I'll try that price but i could wait a long time

Going back before they announced their split which was in March i think it looks like they were about 55 or so. I think if i get a burrito I'll try that price but i could wait a
Going back before they announced their split which was in March i think it looks like they were about 55 or so. I think if i get a burrito I'll try that price but i could wait a long time
Very well could be a gap there that need filled or more on the way down … im not concerned with the price at this time .. its not huge drops and or pops … slight volatility is normal and the real story will begin when the split settles in ..
Of course IMO it does not include the asshats manipulation !
Short interest is very low and most likely will stay very low.

He's in with the CEO :eek: :eek: And the idjuts don't see it!!
Very well could be a gap there that need filled or more on the way down … im not concerned with the price at this time .. its not huge drops and or pops … slight volatility is normal and the real story will begin when the split settles in ..
Of course IMO it does not include the asshats manipulation !
Short interest is very low and most likely will stay very low.
I think the burrito will do well. It's been strong a very long time!

The him that thinks he’s a cool cat eating a poison burrito .. it’s the Liberal way ,, have at it lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back