Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

CMG is scary with all those devil dogs today and yesterday.

And to top it off when I start this post , my battery charge showed 86% lol

IMG_0972.jpeg
IMG_0974.jpeg

IMG_0977.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpeg
    IMG_0976.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My last CORZ executed and im out for now .. all profit on all shares traded .. no worry about wash sales if i buy back in lol

You do know the market is very superstitious.. Don’t play on Friday the 13th’s hahaha

Cmg right on split open right right now

Time to see it heads north from here

I may have ebough to buy a poison Burrito now ! :D

No idea what one costs ,,l but with the price of the stock with they probably cos 200$ lol

My tracking on AAPL shows it runs up to around 215$ and gets dropped back down around the close to around 209$ .. been steady doing that .. flippers look good to me !

And a miss just adds to my long term position .. Im counting on it going back to near 500 per in the future ..

I may have ebough to buy a poison Burrito now ! :D

No idea what one costs ,,l but with the price of the stock with they probably cos 200$ lol
They say it's the fast food off the wealthier! Hahahaha! I've never had one which is unbelievable since they've been ariund so long! Maybe I'll succumb to curiosity if i can find a place to park with all the in n out overflow in their lot! Hahah

My tracking on AAPL shows it runs up to around 215$ and gets dropped back down around the close to around 209$ .. been steady doing that .. flippers look good to me !

And a miss just adds to my long term position .. Im counting on it going back to near 500 per in the future ..
The thing that bugs about apple is their goal to lay off humans. That's not affecting their stock price though!!

Ticked me off they told me all would be fine just don't update the app. I had just got enough points and went to try to redeem and the app would not launch! Would think they could do that for me but nope. And the reward takes 72 hours to process. Always some effing thing lol

The thing that bugs about apple is their goal to lay off humans. That's not affecting their stock price though!!
Their all laying off humans .. Apple hasnt laid off as many as the other big companies ..

I had enough to get a 5.00 gift card and i can't use the app! They require a higher OS than i have. I'll go in on my friends device and redeem before points exp.
I still havent seen that happen and neither has Sandy . No idea .. do you have a flip phone hahaha

NVDA red again .. there choosing the price for now going forward .. no idea up or down but my bet is lower

AVGO ,, Still getting the run up PreSplit .. ill net it does the same as all the other Splits once completed .. Many seem to claim this will be a AI bubble and POP GOES THE WEASEL down to the hole in the ground … this sort of reminds me of Crapto ( been getting pounded ) !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back