Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I'm still watching to see if it does pull back some - it seems like it may be leveling out then i could get something different while it takes a rest. My brain at work. Scary place.

It just seems like choosing to buy one apple vs adding to my grouo of nvda leaves it sitting there on its own when i could add to the group while the price is still sorta low. That does keep everything in one basket i know but that basket seems like it's going to keep going for a minute or two.
The question is .. what happens if the basket goes south and theres nothing else ! The Market has a way of doing that ! Diversify in different companies and in sectors . 1 share now and more shares later ! Lower risk when ever you can .
Many experts will tell someone starting out to should get a solid Index fund for the long term and reinvest into it .. Then yield % s important to grow the fund. Basically thats where the compounding enters the game.
NVDA appears solid right now or any stock for that matter . The dividend is not large at all and are more based on growth .
Companies cheaper like MO , PM, CVX ,XOM ,WMT PG ,PEP, DOW ,DUK , D pay much better divs. And cover different market sectors.
ETF’s are even cheaper and carry a larger div yield% , also many give you a premium discount, they are diversified into sectors . A monthly Dividend s a huge benefit to even out a portfolio.

Example for instance RYLD is a covered call options fund on the Russell 2000 index . The price is in the high $15 to low $16’s per share now . It is still down from its highs ( hit like everything during the during scamdemic ) but has been recovering . It has a 12.43 div. yield % with a premium discount (?) and a NAV of 16.12 compared to say, NVDA that pays a .04 div.and a yield of .03% ..

If you play to trade and think the get rich quick with a small portfolio you risk way to much without diversifying . Cash is king no matter what and even .01 is .01 more than you have ! A solid plan is required to play and minimize the risks .
I don't knock NVDA AT ALL .,Its doing well but will only make you money on growth and when you sell ! Building and having cash on hand is the only way to to grow a portfolio no matter large or small.
Look into those things and should help you make a solid plan to make more dollars and help minimize some of the risks ! The power is all yours as Ive said do your own DD on everything .. never rely on social media or even your best friend doing investments or trading.

I'm still watching to see if it does pull back some - it seems like it may be leveling out then i could get something different while it takes a rest. My brain at work. Scary place.
Hey its the markets ,, thats the scary place hahaha

DJT pounding again.. they just filed am form S1 with the SEC .. dilution is underway ..

AVGO and CMG pounded hard today .. possibly could become a buy op

Obvious NVDA is on the pump ot up list ..all the markets have been based on what NVDA does and expected for the moment .
Still to high for me to get into ..

Obvious NVDA is on the pump ot up list ..all the markets have been based on what NVDA does and expected for the moment .
Still to high for me to get into ..
It is high. My thinking is I've thought it's been high for two years lol and wish i could have paid that high price back then - will that trend just continue? I know it runs out Someday but in the meantime what an opportunity. Happened with TSLA a couple years ago too now it sorta just hangs out I'm sure this will too - but AI isn't going anywhere soon

My friend is in the market and when nvda kicked off she decided to sell all others and get in. She now has over 2500 shares and is raking in the profits. She has enough room to withstand the down turns and normally does. She will add some others back into her basket as she finds some she likes but she doesn't do divs or funds so I'm not sure what she looks for. So many angles! Lol

DJT pounding again.. they just filed am form S1 with the SEC .. dilution is underway ..
I read a lot about that stock and i know it's all very opinion driven but some antis have pointed out that trumps businesses have historically ended up bankrupt and he may just cash out sooner or later and not really care about the company. I'm not saying that I'm just repeating what the rags have mentioned - :eek:

I read a lot about that stock and i know it's all very opinion driven but some antis have pointed out that trumps businesses have historically ended up bankrupt and he may just cash out sooner or later and not really care about the company. I'm not saying that I'm just repeating what the rags have mentioned - :eek:
That is a concern when or if he sells .. it wont be good for retail investors .. Devin Nunes the CEO ex congressman I don't trust at all .. In think he talks though his ask what people want to here .
At least in the S1 article the insiders and Trump are locked in still but no idea how long it will last . Trumps Value in DJT alone is worth more than he's ever been worth .. and with all this legal BS trying to bankrupt him .. It would be a smart thing to cash out shares .. thats business ..

The funds have to follow so many regulations to comply with their weightings etc it seems a disservice in some ways because they aren't keeping up with what's been happening in the three or four big movers over the last couole of years. One of the big funds is selling off 11 million dollars of apple on Friday and replacing with 10 million dollars of nividia. Not sure how that will affect the price of each companies shares but will see after Friday if it matters as a whole

That is a concern when or if he sells .. it wont be good for retail investors .. Devin Nunes the CEO ex congressman I don't trust at all .. In think he talks though his ask what people want to here .
At least in the S1 article the insiders and Trump are locked in still but no idea how long it will last . Trumps Value in DJT alone is worth more than he's ever been worth .. and with all this legal BS trying to bankrupt him .. It would be a smart thing to cash out shares .. thats business ..
And that's what he's all about

My friend is in the market and when nvda kicked off she decided to sell all others and get in. She now has over 2500 shares and is raking in the profits. She has enough room to withstand the down turns and normally does. She will add some others back into her basket as she finds some she likes but she doesn't do divs or funds so I'm not sure what she looks for. So many angles! Lol
Thats a dangerous move and i would never recommend someone doing that .. my guess is she has lots dollars to cover her risks . 2500 shares is a lot of cash in that basket .. she has to be selling to make profit .. and buying back in tends to be buying more at an even higher cost ( chasing ) dangerous if it turns and the cost bases has gone higher .. the div is weak and if her position goes red ,, she either sells at a loss or make a small div and hopes .. dangerous …..

Thats what the bigs do then now and always ..

It is high. My thinking is I've thought it's been high for two years lol and wish i could have paid that high price back then - will that trend just continue? I know it runs out Someday but in the meantime what an opportunity. Happened with TSLA a couple years ago too now it sorta just hangs out I'm sure this will too - but AI isn't going anywhere soon
TSLA has run for a long time with everything they could throw at him ,, the shorts got burned everytime . Even post split TSLA has done well and they still try to smash it but for political reasons now . Tsla IMO will have a breakout in the near future .. but Imwould refer he take SpaceX public

With all thes companies splitting it has made the bigs IMO jump in hard to keep the prices down ( Manipulation )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back