Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Im still trying and waiting for my grand finally to sell off all the dead wait stocks and put the proceeds into the better companies .. the last almost 4 years has been a cluster nightmare .. Im hoping that has begun to change now

That is a concern when or if he sells .. it wont be good for retail investors .. Devin Nunes the CEO ex congressman I don't trust at all .. In think he talks though his ask what people want to here .
At least in the S1 article the insiders and Trump are locked in still but no idea how long it will last . Trumps Value in DJT alone is worth more than he's ever been worth .. and with all this legal BS trying to bankrupt him .. It would be a smart thing to cash out shares .. thats business ..
I do wonder even if Trump sells will he keep a controlling interest i TRUMP Media , DJT .. I would think he would !

I don't know about all this. So much to keep track of lol

My friend is in the market and when nvda kicked off she decided to sell all others and get in. She now has over 2500 shares and is raking in the profits. She has enough room to withstand the down turns and normally does. She will add some others back into her basket as she finds some she likes but she doesn't do divs or funds so I'm not sure what she looks for. So many angles! Lol
What price didmshe ay ,, did she buy pre split or post split ..

I don't know about all this. So much to keep track of lol
Its not really a lot to keep up with unless you own a ton positions in companies and investments or have multiple brokerage account lol .
Finding something to invest in and doing DD is then most difficult part depending on the depth of your DD into the positions .
Most everything is calculated thru the brokers all the way thru tax time ,which is a simple download if you do your own taxes . You can check everything involved with your accounts on the platforms . If a question arises a phone call or secure email through the broker will get anything answered .. The main thing is being sure you know how to make a trade on the trade ticket properly . Theres only a few things on a trade ticket you need to set .
Limit orders , market orders , regular hours , after hours/Pre Market settings.. once you get the trading learned it becomes almost second nature ( goofs can happen and some can be fix before the trade is settled ). .,other than that its just a matter of watching or periodically checking depending on your investment plan . I set a few alerts based on my plan and thats about all . Once the day appears to show its pattern then I just do whatever else I want or can do and check a few times throughout the day incase the market changes .
The only ones I watch closer are the flips and day trades and some short term non div positions when the price is in my range to sell .. I may set a 15% gain on those types to sell in my head . 15% is not a shabby gain at all ..

wow going down like a rock hahahaha

She added some post and I'm not sure how many

AGVO, CMG , NVDA AND AAPL all pounded today… could all be possible buy ops if it continues

She added some post and I'm not sure how many
I hope she taking profit off the table and looking into diversifying some . Thats a ton of money she put in it ..

Hope shes ready for a large Tax bill lol

Keep an eye on AMD Pipe Sandler has named it as the top pick .

I hope she taking profit off the table and looking into diversifying some . Thats a ton of money she put in it ..
Yea I don't quite get her method but she says she only sells if she needs to make a purchase because the taxes kill her. She's had her positions for a very long time - which is a good reason to take profit imo -

I probably should have sold all mine when it was at 140

I didn't enjoy this today and tomorrow could be worse!!! I'm trying to stay in not sure this is my cup o tea lol

I sold 3 that i had added post at more than i paid then bought them back as it went down what i didn't realize is how cost basis works. I used lifo i think i got that right but my cost basis went up after the sale and before i bought back when i thought it would go back to my original lot price. I looked at the cost breakdown and see they average allllll purchased shares no matter if you sold any and that stays there. At least that's how mine is lol. I'm still in the gain but the elevator ride did get to my stomach

AGVO, CMG , NVDA AND AAPL all pounded today… could all be possible buy ops if it continues
It's the triple witching. That witch and her two sisters suck hahahaha

I sold 3 that i had added post at more than i paid then bought them back as it went down what i didn't realize is how cost basis works. I used lifo i think i got that right but my cost basis went up after the sale and before i bought back when i thought it would go back to my original lot price. I looked at the cost breakdown and see they average allllll purchased shares no matter if you sold any and that stays there. At least that's how mine is lol. I'm still in the gain but the elevator ride did get to my stomach
Default with brokers is set on FIFO .. no need to change the tax strategy setting if you only bought and have 1 tax lot ..
If you buy multiple lots at different prices then you should decide with shares to sell ( you do not have to sell all in a lot ) .. I prefer the specific lot sell setting as it shows all the lots shares and prices to choose from . Just don't sell any shares in the red and buy more without waiting the proper time frame rule or a wash sale occurs and you loose the tax loss and the difference will be tacked onto another lot raising the cost basis on that lot.. Simple just dont ever sell any shares in the red in the red lol !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back