Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I'm seeing I should have sold last Wednesday! Then i could be buying back right now - or not

I may still sell and take the small gain before it's all gone. can't decide lol
Possibly sell a portion and take profits off the table .. if you think it will turn up .. cash is king !

Another option is to set a GTC to sell at least above your buy price just in case it drops more !

Another option is to set a GTC to sell at least above your buy price just in case it drops more !
As you know there are also stop orders to sell or even buy also..
Those types of trade orders will protect some profit and avoid going into the red .. then you can think about buying back in if you choose ..

Then there's the burrito!! Geez that's gonna go the other way soon IMO lol

There's one of those in our town next to an in n out. Funny thing - their parking lot is usually very sparsely filled while the overflow from in n out is over there. Its very comical to see. If in n out went public that would be one flying to the moon opportunity. They will never unless the granddaughter/owner sells out or dies lol

Then there's the burrito!! Geez that's gonna go the other way soon IMO lol
The Burrito always looses out to a Chimichanga and nothing beats a home made Tamale

There's one of those in our town next to an in n out. Funny thing - their parking lot is usually very sparsely filled while the overflow from in n out is over there. Its very comical to see. If in n out went public that would be one flying to the moon opportunity. They will never unless the granddaughter/owner sells out or dies lol
Never say never !
Probably be bought by some big and destroy it

Not fast food Kangaroo road kill fast food disgusting want to be burgers served at fast food joints .. even many restaurant cant make a good burger and some make you ala cart French fires .. THAT’S UN-AMERICAN .. Imagine not serving the GET YOUR HOTDOG at the ball park and no more APPLE PIE !

They are literally smashing all gains today on the Tech stocks … Why you say .. because their A$$HOLES !

Here is a question i cant seem to get a answer for about wash sells . Maybe the Queen of DD can find this answer lol.

If I sell a entire position at a loss or that has red lots in it .. Would I get a wash sale if i buy back in immediately or before the specified time of a wash sale ??

Damn it , thought i was done paying for the hospital the last time and just got another 150$ bill thats thru the insurance !
Bit check this out ,,l this is what the Ambulance actually charges $1666.37 , notice anything uhg! I should have called UBER LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back