Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Im thinking it just may head around the $100 per share and possibly even lower in the 90’s by taking a quick look at this candle chart and possible gaps .. this is not the best chart out there .. probably checking the broker site would be a better chart .. other than that a pay site which im not doing and wont would show more and more accuracy … IMG_0963.png

Im thinking it just may head around the $100 per share and possibly even lower in the 90’s by taking a quick look at this candle chart and possible gaps .. this is not the best chart out there .. probably checking the broker site would be a better chart .. other than that a pay site which im not doing and wont would show more and more accuracy … View attachment 66603
Original thought before i posted was about 98.00 since i remember it being at about 980 pre when the announcement was made - maybe even less so I'm cautious

Check out Seeking Alfa website .. might give you some insight on stocks ,, most articles and comments seem to be retail people more experienced than , dingbat reddit type followers .. bit as usual , read the articles and verify with your own DD .

:eek::mad:Actually more like 75!!!
That makes it a real scary stock then … its been the main run of the market all over the Tech stocks .. it drops others follow ..

Works for me .. maybe add more for that dividend long term growth ..

OH No! Look at the attachment number hahahaha!4F506C46-E38A-4661-8443-1AAA47E6106B.jpeg

OH No! Look at the attachment number hahahaha!View attachment 66616
Oh chit ! A full day of that number .. get out the holy water time !
Bring on the 7777777777777777777 today

So far got rid of 1 CORZ PreM for a profit :)and the last one still need to sell the last one to make the bag gone ! If I sell the last one in the green .. then maybe ill try another flip and not have to think about a wash sale ..

Looking like PreM Tech appears on the up after yesterdays munching .. but the DOW is most likely going to get hit s my guess !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back